Crazy stories from your job.

My stories aren’t as crazy or funny as others in this thread but I’ll contribute.

I use to manage a greenhouse where we did R&D and gave tours to prospective investors. Lining the perimeter of the outside of the greenhouse were these palm trees that were there for aesthetic reasons only. My bosses put them there, I had nothing to do with it. We had a surprise tour coming through in a few days and the palm trees had yellow leaves. So they gave me this palm fertilizer that I applied and it didn’t do much to correct the yellow leaves. So my bosses told me to go to Home Depot and pick up green spray paint and paint the leaves. I gave them the :stoneface: and refused to do it.

Anti climatic story but they ended up getting fired by the owners years later :lol:

So b4 Time warner cable turned into Spectrum, I worked at the executive office on 59th st ...

the top finance executive had this bad executive assistant. I never really paid too much attention to her when I first got there.. but after a few months, we actually became really close... probably the closest, in the entire office as everyone thought we were boning...

We kept it friendly until one day the office was empty af on a Friday and I went to the liquor store across the street and bought some fine whisky from a bougeious spot. so I gave her some in a cup with ice put it on her desk and went back to my office..

About 20 mins later she's knocking on the door, she walks in with a look I've seen a few times before from other femalez...

She gets down on her knees and starts giving me a BJ... I'm at a lost for words cause the baddest chick in the office is doming me up overlooking central park....
I didnt get to bust but I told her it's cool ...

Plot twist : she's married , but not happy of course. She knew about my kids and my situation as well. She gave me an ultimatum to leave my shorty and she's gonna get a divorce and we can be together...

So fast forward about a couple weeks later... we were both at a different location about 10 blocks down..

Once again the office is empty.. due to merger talks and ****. We go out for drink 2 Aves down... it was on Cinco de mayo actually, remembering it as I type... so we have like 3 or 4 frozen margaritas, and like 2 or 3 shots. We were ****ed up...

So we get back to the office to get our bags and she knocks on my doors which had a card scanner to get into... I opened the door and she drops to her knees for another bj...

I was actually about to bust so I pulled her off, and proceeded to eat her out on the IT desk, she came in my mouth, I even ate her groceries. Not even gonna lie, after walking around all day, shorty smelled and tasted like she took a shower not long ago. I was suprised, so she spreads her legs and I have no condom... she's like, "pUT it inside". I'm just tapping the box with my wood but not entering... I told her let me go down stairs for a rubber , she said you cam jus pull out...

I told her I doNT get down like that if we ain't in a relationship, she got mad af...

She wanted that raw pipe... but couldn't get it...

We never really clicked like that after but we messed around a little bit here and there , i ended up leaving that office and wr dont speak anymore...there's alot more to the story but that be a novel...lol

You better than me fam. I would have raw dogged with no hesitation.
The crazy part is my bm started working at this HIV center and she was always telling me stories about people and how they caught it... I was nervous pervis at that moment... back in my youth I would nutted inside of her and tell her to go wash it out.. lol

That germ is nondiscriminatory

Can you guess at what part I said, “Aww you buggin!” :lol:

Step your pull out game up. They know what they’re agreeing to when you go raw.

ok....

Attachments

• Natasha_Expire-21+copy.jpg
    Natasha_Expire-21+copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,304
That new growth from that weave looking kinda rough in the front but not bad, she definitely look like she got that die slow
You never know dunn....

I be mad careful if I'm smashing something raw... like I really got know your character... I had a couple shorties last year I smashed with a condom except for one chick who I been smashing on a off for over a decade.. it's kinda ******ed using a rubber with her cause we always ended up taking it off and just saying F it... she let me shoot her club up last summer , copped a plan B at the pharmacy first thing in the morning and she went about her day. We was cool til she asked me for a couple hundred dollars the next day... came out of nowhere... but she a harlem chick... expected

You played it smart and I'm glad you did because if she passing out dome like party favors then you know you aren't the first and won't be the last.
I ain't no newbie, I know game.. she tried to play it off like that's not her game, but when my meat was taping on her box, she specifically told me she only been with 2 or 3 people.... we were about 30yrs old at the time.. gtfohwtbs...

Used to work at a Popeyes back in HS. White boy from the burbs got his *** knocked out by the fry cook.

I actually work in HIV, I'm glad you played it smart. It's always a *whew* situation when you don't get anything, but when you do get it.....It's not pretty. Stay safe y'all.

Back
Top Bottom