creasing on sneakers

i hear alot of people complaining about crease marks. well i have alot of sneakers in a sz 10 most of them started to crease in some way or another. what i didone time (cuz i use to buy a 10.5 because the footlocker guy measured my foot and said i needed to buy a sz 10.5 but the prior year to that i wore a sz 9).anyway after that i started to wear a sz 10 and that was my sz with some space left for room for your foot to have some room. but i hated the crease andsqueaks on the 10s because i bought them and a guy waiting for them too told me that they ran small so if you wore a 10 to get a 10.5 so i did. well i hatedthe crease marks and wanted them again cuz i wrecked them. i bough a second pair at flightclub. i felt that if i was gonna spend alot on a pair of sneakersthey should not have crease marks and i would be able to wear them occasionally. eventhough the 10s crease horrible i still have then and they look great. itried a sz 9 and they fit just at the toe. when i walked with them and they creased but as i stepped they uncreased so when i out them on they uncreased likewhen they get stuffed with tissue paper. and now when i wear them they dont look creased and as for the squeaking they havent yet but for that theres babypowder. i did the same for my chrome V's. and i had grapes sz 10.5 and since they were so big they they had a barely minimal creasing but bought a sz 9 andno crease marks and if any they uncrease when i wear them. so what i did was sell my whole collection in a sz 10 and rebought it in a sz 9. lol. it was wirthit imo cuz i hate crease marks. eventhough some sneakers didnt crease in a sz 10 or 10.5 like my olive 9's but i wanted all of my kicks to be a sz 9. sothe only sneakers that i have that crease are the my chrome V's, X's, white/red og XII's (playoff retros dont crease). but i have a second pair ofmy X's and chrome V's (copped on ebay) cuz of the creasing eventhough they uncrease as i wear and walk. oh and the cdp 17's but i dont like themso i dont even bother with those. lol

anyway sorry guys for the long post but hope this helps anyone the trick in my oppinion is to wear sneakers right at the tip so they don't crease cuz iwear all of mines like nothing and occasionally. and i have aj I through XVII and the spiz'ikes. oh and i wear the aqua VIII's in a sz 8.5 and takeout the sole and no crease marks

the only thing i cant help with is yellowing and cracking.

i lost ya at creasing on sneakers
laugh.gif

omg why the hell did i just waste my time reading that...

buy what feels comfortable, sh*t is going to crease anyway

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

so your saying buy small shoes and they wont crease?
i guess so well not small but just right at the toe

d7a268e1995f30b50f5b36148d2cb61328db6577.jpg

these i just wore today and no crease marks aqua 8's sz 8.5 i wore these about 8 to 10 times and one time to a party where i was jumping and doin awhole bunch of *@$@.

b0126bf1645ae0ec0d2be01d8261cfa475d97868.jpg

these are chrome V's i wore these once in the rain and some creasing but this is how they look like when i have them on. i wore them about 12 times

86a1621c51090cbb12b0e0100ffbbe939dd4537b.jpg

steel X's my used pair from flightclub i wore these about 6 to 8 imes and once to a party only dancing was involved in it. and they feel pretty good(alot more comfortable than the cdp X's and better looking imo)

ca2363c811e150a8083c0c4cbef712ecd4a50345.jpg

and these last but not least the black/red 13's i wore thes ]e so many times and i bought these from someone on niketalk in ds condition and the times iwore these is like 20 to 25 times and i wore these on the farm cuz that is where i went for vacca and i visited my grandparents and all i took was these and myones regret it though cuz i had to wear my ones alot cuz i didnt wanna wear these but these were worn alot and they still look pretty ds.

anyway thats probably everything everything else i have has no creases this is as close i have to crease marks but my cdp X's and XVII crease kindaof alot but there not my faves so i dont care much.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I got lost in the middle. Too lazy to read it again.

rofl i did to i was just like this is about him getting 10s krinkleing them and buying new ones because he didnt like the krinkle lmao

oh yeah i just took these pics like 15 min ago just to show you guys lol. so i actually went to my collection and pulled these out and put them on to take thepics.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom