Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Peep Game wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2gxdwg9.jpg
[/font]

30kucrt.jpg

Thats funny, cause I was actually showing you who is winning MORE. I'm not a bandwagon fan, I was proving my
point of whatever Dallas stuff you throw up, I can throw up even more stuff from pretty much any other city.

So just...
person_walking_alone_in_thick_fog.JPG

Keep your chin up, and take it in stride...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by tjrozario

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you even name a Freddie Gibbs mixtape that goes hard from start to finish? (everybody and their mom knows he killed that "1" verse)

Carry on Farm Animal....
Str8 Killa No Filla. Gangsta Gibbs !*# > Spitta
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Examples?
"If I showed you where I lived you would think I was hiding"
"I get %+$*$ with my father's features"

"If you ain't got no rims then don't get no wood grain steerin' wheel"

Those are the few I can remember off top, he has a bunch more.

You act like Curren$y is the first rapper ever to bite someones lyrics. Wayne, Kanye, and countless others has done this.
I actually like the fact that he does this.  He uses a lot of old Outkast and UGK lines.  That #$@ is
pimp.gif
to me.  Kind of like how Jay threw old BIG lines in some of his songs.  BIG probably took lines from people who came before him.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by tjrozario

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you even name a Freddie Gibbs mixtape that goes hard from start to finish? (everybody and their mom knows he killed that "1" verse)

Carry on Farm Animal....
Str8 Killa No Filla. Gangsta Gibbs !*# > Spitta
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Examples?
"If I showed you where I lived you would think I was hiding"
"I get %+$*$ with my father's features"

"If you ain't got no rims then don't get no wood grain steerin' wheel"

Those are the few I can remember off top, he has a bunch more.

You act like Curren$y is the first rapper ever to bite someones lyrics. Wayne, Kanye, and countless others has done this.
I actually like the fact that he does this.  He uses a lot of old Outkast and UGK lines.  That #$@ is
pimp.gif
to me.  Kind of like how Jay threw old BIG lines in some of his songs.  BIG probably took lines from people who came before him.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Spitta >>> Wiz

I also support this. I could barely finish wiz's kush and OJ mixtape
I know Wiz kinda fell off but damn, Kush and OJ was one of the best tapes he released.  You buggin.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Spitta >>> Wiz

I also support this. I could barely finish wiz's kush and OJ mixtape
I know Wiz kinda fell off but damn, Kush and OJ was one of the best tapes he released.  You buggin.

damn some of yall really are slow... curren$y is waaayyyy over your heads lyrically..
tang-space-station-2.jpg

[h1]Tang (drink)[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tang drink mix packets in grape, orange, and jamaica flavors.

Tang is a fruit-flavored breakfast drink. Originally formulated by General Foods Corporation food scientistWilliam A. Mitchell[sup][1][/sup] in 1957, it was first marketed in powdered form in 1959.[sup][2][/sup]

Sales of Tang were poor until NASA used it on John Glenn's Mercury flight,[sup][3][/sup] and subsequent Geminimissions.

Since then, it was closely associated with the U.S.manned spaceflight program, leading to the misconception that Tang was invented for the space program.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup] The Tang brand is currently owned by Kraft Foods.

mind=blown

damn some of yall really are slow... curren$y is waaayyyy over your heads lyrically..
tang-space-station-2.jpg

[h1]Tang (drink)[/h1]

Tang is a fruit-flavored breakfast drink. Originally formulated by General Foods Corporation food scientistWilliam A. Mitchell[sup][1][/sup] in 1957, it was first marketed in powdered form in 1959.[sup][2][/sup]

Sales of Tang were poor until NASA used it on John Glenn's Mercury flight,[sup][3][/sup] and subsequent Geminimissions.

Since then, it was closely associated with the U.S.manned spaceflight program, leading to the misconception that Tang was invented for the space program.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup] The Tang brand is currently owned by Kraft Foods.

mind=blown

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Peep Game wrote

Thats funny, cause I was actually showing you who is winning MORE. I'm not a bandwagon fan, I was proving my
point of whatever Dallas stuff you throw up, I can throw up even more stuff from pretty much any other city.

So just...

smile.gif
Your so lost in the sauce it's unreal....this whole argument (which had nothing to do w/ you in the first place) was stemming from this comment...
Oh well, 

State of Texas as a whole > Dallas.

Now please, for everyone's sake

4kwtg3.gif
[/font]

Peep Game wrote

So just...

smile.gif
Your so lost in the sauce it's unreal....this whole argument (which had nothing to do w/ you in the first place) was stemming from this comment...
Oh well, 

State of Texas as a whole > Dallas.

Now please, for everyone's sake

4kwtg3.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Chill Internet tough guy. I have never heard anyone refer to Tanqueray as Tang. That's the silliest thing ever. I've been to a Curren$y show and seen his fans so that's why your statement makes me laugh
laugh.gif

I've heard plenty of people that don't even listen to rap refer to it as tang....but since your out of the loop it's silly? ok or you just don't get out much.
I didn't know stating a fact came off as trying to be a "tough guy." 

And now you're trying to generalize me with the dudes of your city at a certain show....you just reaching now, that's what makes me laugh
laugh.gif

not part of this convo, and didnt read any pages but these last two, but how do you try to insult dudes for "not understanding a line" then drop silliness like "tang = tanqueray"?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Chill Internet tough guy. I have never heard anyone refer to Tanqueray as Tang. That's the silliest thing ever. I've been to a Curren$y show and seen his fans so that's why your statement makes me laugh
laugh.gif

I've heard plenty of people that don't even listen to rap refer to it as tang....but since your out of the loop it's silly? ok or you just don't get out much.
I didn't know stating a fact came off as trying to be a "tough guy." 

And now you're trying to generalize me with the dudes of your city at a certain show....you just reaching now, that's what makes me laugh
laugh.gif

not part of this convo, and didnt read any pages but these last two, but how do you try to insult dudes for "not understanding a line" then drop silliness like "tang = tanqueray"?

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

tang-space-station-2.jpg

[h1]Tang (drink)[/h1]

mind=blown

eek.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

tang-space-station-2.jpg

[h1]Tang (drink)[/h1]

mind=blown

eek.gif

Everyone knew that?
laugh.gif
 Yeah ok....
Don't even try to take another mans credit for doing his homework. 

Especially the nasa reference also relating to it. Still heard plenty of snow bunnies relate that form of gin to "tang" though.....Gin x Juice (tropicana)....

Just goes to show even more why I think $pitta that dude.

Everyone knew that?
laugh.gif
 Yeah ok....

Especially the nasa reference also relating to it. Still heard plenty of snow bunnies relate that form of gin to "tang" though.....Gin x Juice (tropicana)....

Everyone knew that?
laugh.gif
 Yeah ok....

I don't know how old you ar but I'm a guess the 08 means HS so what 20? You should have known what tang was and it ain't liqour. Please take your L and keep moving. 

Everyone knew that?
laugh.gif
 Yeah ok....

I don't know how old you ar but I'm a guess the 08 means HS so what 20? You should have known what tang was and it ain't liqour. Please take your L and keep moving. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haters Gon' Hate.
I usually don't do this cause I hate when other people do it, but since you went there....
Spurs-trophies20090312.jpg

1993rockets_display_image.jpg

laugh.gif
  The more you know 
Oh word? We livin in the past....
You wanna go there?

25iqkw5.jpg

2885850.jpg

wgp2eu.jpg

1zd7z2p.png

roll.gif

I know what your thinking...

2mql3xx.gif

success is my cologne I spray that bottle all on me... yea... yea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was just about to post that hen I saw the response

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I LOVE MY CITY 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haters Gon' Hate.
I usually don't do this cause I hate when other people do it, but since you went there....
Spurs-trophies20090312.jpg

1993rockets_display_image.jpg

laugh.gif
  The more you know 
Oh word? We livin in the past....
You wanna go there?

25iqkw5.jpg

2885850.jpg

wgp2eu.jpg

1zd7z2p.png

roll.gif

I know what your thinking...