Current releases you want to see hit the local market

i want those China Hyperdunks PE
pimp.gif
for me its the best hyperdunkcolorway
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edunpeal[/color] - yeah! those China Hyperdunks are dope!

but this is the best colorway for me so far

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

edunpeal - yeah! those China Hyperdunks are dope!

but this is the best colorway for me so far
sure FIRE Hyperdunks Marcus nice varsity blue/white colorway combi
pimp.gif

nice HD's, my little brother just picked those up a couple days ago here in baguio for a mere 5K other c/w though but close. I'm hoping that theInfrared Classic will be released here, any word on grey one if they are getting a shipment in? the dude was telling me there that they had a Quick Strikeaccount so....keepin my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by alco

likuidmental,

sorry bro was referring to how much the am 90 infra red's will be?

thought when you said "over here" you meant in the Philippines
smile.gif

Sorry Man, I Think www.overkill.com will be realeasing it on Friday.
Pretty much the stores with QS account might get it around the same time or the next couple of days around here(I live in California, LA County)
Maybe try asking Grey One over there,,, Does Grey One sell their shoes for Retail?

nah.. their shoes are a bit pricey.. i don't think they can help it though given that it has to be shipped here and they have to pay customs.. besides,shoes at the Philippines normally retail above retail at the States

Originally Posted by Air Addict

I'm hoping that the Infrared Classic will be released here, any word on grey one if they are getting a shipment in? the dude was telling me there that they had a Quick Strike account so....keepin my fingers crossed.

I think it's best not to hold our breathe for it's arrival hehe.

definitely more hyperdunk colorways! wouldn't it be great if nike released ALL/most of the colorways of the hyperdunk at limited quantities instead of justtwo colorways made widely available? or store specific colorways! that would be awesome. the by the way, is there a "sneakers you wish would retro"thread anywhere on niketalk?

Back
Top Bottom