Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by glitch008

AIR JORDAN XII RETRO

32826ee4adbcbdb0e4195b42a2884d78b4c08e74.pjpg

49e36318499db36bd0f7e6ad9e6b4177375eb43d.pjpg

this one is good! no changes in material treatment.....

butas nanaman ang bulsa
indifferent.gif

i like those XII's better than the flu-games...

will those be dropping here?

december is the release, right?

just saw the material on the "Flu game" and its awful
smh.gif
and if the wht/red XII's is cdp quality i'm passing.. not copping it unless it's 40-50 off like the penny 2's

AIR JORDAN XII RETRO

49e36318499db36bd0f7e6ad9e6b4177375eb43d.pjpg

WOW!!!!!!
eek.gif
for real glitch?this is the actual retro 12's?it would bevery irresistable to buy!!!!
laugh.gif
naku yari na naman ang bulsa.at sasabuninna naman ng parents.peeps, according to 23isback.com the scheduled release is on 12-12-2009
smile.gif

THANKS RED

one of my favorite shoes.from what i know these aren't QS.
smile.gif

!BYzezp!!2k~%24(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKjeI+wvb!~~_35.JPG

not my pic.got it from ebay us.footlocker.com is now selling these babies.

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

AIR JORDAN XII RETRO

WOW!!!!!!
eek.gif
for real glitch?this is the actual retro 12's?it would be very irresistable to buy!!!!
laugh.gif
naku yari na naman ang bulsa.at sasabunin na naman ng parents.peeps, according to 23isback.com the scheduled release is on 12-12-2009
smile.gif

THANKS RED
Yes bro, for real! They're pre-selling it in vmvinc already! Very close to the OG imo. This will be copped......Kung may laman pa bulsa ko.
laugh.gif

i can't pass on those XII's...

i'm bet my pwet i'm gonna get those!

well, that's if they'll be released here... i'm still doubtful though...

AIR JORDAN XII RETRO

WOW!!!!!!
eek.gif
for real glitch?this is the actual retro 12's?it would be very irresistable to buy!!!!
laugh.gif
naku yari na naman ang bulsa.at sasabunin na naman ng parents.peeps, according to 23isback.com the scheduled release is on 12-12-2009
smile.gif

THANKS RED

The real retro xii from the cdp are okay despite of the poor quality. All I can say is pass on these colorway. Regarding on the Flu Game evenworse because of the bogus nubuck and emoticons.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
...ripping off the classic one.

one of my favorite shoes.from what i know these aren't QS.
smile.gif

%21BYzezp%21%212k%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKjeI+wvb%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

not my pic.got it from ebay us.footlocker.com is now selling these babies.

THANKS RED

i remember my dad buying me these in cartimar way back when i was in grade school. reggie miller used to wear this, right?

^yes the shape is an issue. People in the JB forum are so upset about it
laugh.gif

hopefully this will hit our shores

i hope they would aslo release the black/white aj12 soon! the one mike jordan was wearing when he hit the game winner during game 1 of the finals. the samecolorway lamont "the helicopter" strothers was weraing back in the day!

most definitely copped!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

The pacmans are alright
happy.gif

The asparagus ones, I'm not so sure. Kinda barf-inspired imho.
laugh.gif

Passed by the LV boutique at Greenbelt. I was suprised to see that we actually have the Kanye West line of sneakers here.
I saw the all black and the all red Dons. Also, the off-white colorway of the Jasper arrived a few days ago.
According to the employee, the patchwork cw of the Dons are coming here as well.
After trying the Dons on, I realized how crappy the sb Fenders I was wearing then.
laugh.gif

Now I'm REALLY tempted to save up for them.
Excellent leather and sole quality. Steep 43k price tag though.
laugh.gif

just passed by LV GB and checked out the kanye west collection. only black don's and cream jasper's are left. for everyone's quick reference thedon's costs php43600 while jasper's costs php54500. salesman told me that the patchwork might arrived next week. tama si sir sickchasedsam sarap isuotng jasper's plus the quality/leather of the shoes are topnotch! laki nga lng ng size since it is based on UK sizes. when i went to an LV botique in vegasthe salesman told me that the shoes are handcrafted by italian shoemakers so youre assured that the quality is superb and uncompromised! plus those italianshoemakers almost went out of business and louis vuitton kinda saved them by hiring them to create the shoes.

by the way sabi nung salesman ang huli daw bumili ng jasper's e si billy crawford hehehe! baka sinuot nya for his performance with the jabbowockeez!

Yeah malaki nga talaga yung difference in sizing
laugh.gif

I'm a 9.5 in Nike's and J's but just a 7.5 in LV. So yeah, around 2 sizes down.
smile.gif

wow panalo pala yung home 12's.hehe. gotta save up for those. yup reggie miller used to rock these white/blue joints way back. when the pacers were stillplaying their home games at the then market square arena.never had these before.thats why im really hoping that these would drop. i remember my classmate backin grade school rocking these in our p.e. class.
smile.gif
yung black/voltcolorway. mas panalo yun.parang nilagyan ng stabilo boss yung ilalim ng shoes in a nice way.
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom