Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Steve Nash's latest shoe, the Nike Cradle Rock Low with a PI cw

rtc-asia-11.jpg

rtc-asia-13.jpg
Wow! Thsi is so cool! I love the jeepney on the tongue. Hope it reaches our shore! Sure cop for me.
pimp.gif

Pareng joaqs, this one's a good addition to your PI collection.
pimp.gif

yeah yeah, the pi cw is kewl. what i really like is the thai cw though.. it has the best engraved pattern on the heel.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

are those cradle rocks for balling? i think i saw them in the draft combine game
yo manilaboyxix the way i understood the article these are low top versions of the actual steve nash cradle rock kicks. perhaps theyll release amid top version for balling. then again i may be wrong.

I heard my man Glitch calling! Haha! Damn, this shoe for real?! Then you're right Con, sure addition to the PI love collection
pimp.gif

Nike Dunk Low SB "Chirping Bird" Sample

98026a1480bb9d0ded097f4e3be9c1391fe1aaf4.pjpg

3d926b645dba4de8e6f966477be3eeed4d7a2662.pjpg

What's unique about them? You have to check out this link:

I just don't understand what is it for.
eyes.gif

^ I haven't checked the link bro...but lemme guess...
Does it really have the sound of a chirping bird while your walking??? Sobrang cheesy ah....Cheesy....cheesy! LOL!

^It produces a chirping bird sound when you press the tongue, pare.

Very functional! Let's clap our hands for nike.
eyes.gif

that is why they call it the chirping bird..maybe they won't call it as such if it doesn't really chirp
roll.gif
silly shoes for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jau014

that is why they call it the chirping bird..maybe they won't call it as such if it doesn't really chirp
roll.gif
silly shoes for me
laugh.gif
Some shoes are given such names just because of the concept/theme/inspiration/colorway.

@manilaboy: Then it's effective.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom