Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Nike AirMax LeBron VII (7) Holiday Releases Preview

4df26324dbba8d0ae3e9e5431ffe41eab3fe15fb.pjpg

0bc1684bb2d5ef904b641dd53baf0f109056f169.pjpg

I like these new lebron sigs. This is the first time I liked his sig.
smokin.gif

nice pics sir glitch008! i like the design and the technologies present in this new model. i think bron's shoes are getting lighter now so i might startswitching back from kobe's line to bron's whenever buying shoes for balling... mejo takot nga lang ako sa metallic lace eyelet found on top of theshoes. un zoom lebron 3 ko kasi nakayod kagad yun laces due to the metal eyelets kya dko namaximize yun shoes... but overall the design+technology excellent!

One thing I don't like about Lebron's sig is that it's too bulky and heavy. I play guard position and it slows me down...This might be theexception.
smile.gif

^i agree with glitch008. shoes are not really for guards
the new lebron looks plain as compared to the previous ones but they are fresh
nonetheless the shoe looks good
and thanks for the pics sir
smile.gif

i think the leb 7's got a lot of potential, kaya nga siguro they switched it from air zoom to air max para medyo sumunod sya sa cult following na nacreateng kobe 4.. what they should do with the leb 7's is create only special cw's, dapat bawat cw may pangalan, parang dunk sbs.
what destroyed the kb4 line, imo, are the team cw's, kaya ''naumay'' yun iba eh, prang ginawa lang nilang hyperize un kobe 4 dhil sa teamcw's na yun.

Originally Posted by repsol

speaking of lebron7, antayin ko pa to or kunin ko na hyperdunk pi?
IMO, it really depends on what you are looking for. The HD's are lightweight but still offer a great amount of cushioning.
I haven't seen the Lebron 7's personally, but my first impression of the shoe is it still remains bulky and with the addition of Air Max technology, itmight stay on the heavy side as well. But with the amount of the colorways that will be released, seems like this will offer more options.

I own a pair of HD's and though I have no plans of using them for balling, I can honestly say that it was a good cop. Plus, as I said in one of my previousposts, I'm a sucker for Philippine inspired kicks. Hope this helps
happy.gif

Originally Posted by repsol

speaking of lebron7, antayin ko pa to or kunin ko na hyperdunk pi?
sir repsol imo you should go for the hyperdunk pi if youre planning to cop sneakers NOW. lebron7 kasi theres alot of chance to cop it in thefuture whereas the hyperdunk pi will be released in limited quantities as far as i know. if youll wait for lebron7 and you see the shoes and decided that youlike hyperdunk pi better, baka wala ng hyperdunk pi by then.

just my thoughts

The Lebron VII is much lighter than it's predecessor. I think it has a similar flywire technology which can also be found on the HDs.

If you intend to use it for balling, go for the HD. If you intend to use it casually, go for the bron 7s

superswag made a good point. it would also depend on were you will use the shoes and ill stick to what revelation218 said. hd for bbol and the lebron forcasual wear
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Early release ...
eek.gif

1252481645280650069.jpg

the shoes that started it all for me! saw my neighbor wearing this while we were playing basketball in our village, that's when i got fascinated withjordans and sneakers for that matter! his brother was wearing the pippen air huarache then... i wrote santa claus to buy me this for christmas and then my momtold me: "hindi totoo si santa claus kami lng naglalagay ng regalo sa ilalim ng christmas tree wala tayong pera d ka namin kaya ibili nyan"...

memories... this will definitely be a sure cop for me if ever itll be released here!!!

nice story you got there
smile.gif
im still thinking about this one..need to seethe actual shoe frst before i can say that its cop worthy for me or not
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom