Current releases you want to see hit the local market

^^the PS inspired looks great..but 24 pairs?? close to impossible. better opt for the new air trainers of mr.pacman
laugh.gif

the PS trainer 1 looks like a dance-dance revo game sequence.. ganda pa din nonetheless..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guys, question about the air trainer 1's, what's the material on the midsole? Polyurethane? Easily susceptible to paint chipping? TIA!
smile.gif

Air Jordan VI varsity red/black:

Here's for you guys who are planning to cop a pair. Not a fan of the VI, but I might consider when I see it on rd.

I dunno if this belongs here, pardon me if it doesn't.

SONY PSP GO
Models show of the latest Sony 'PSP go' handheld entertainment system at a press conference in Hong Kong on September 16, 2009. PSP gowill be available in stores on October 1, 2009

c7f2678461b1bda9eaa92743aade0d981168401e.pjpg

Apparently this is what the Zoom Kobe V looks like.. Kobe wore it during his one on one game against Melo to promote NBA 2k10.. Video game lang sila naglabanah, not real basketball.. By the way, Kobe won by 1 point..

nike-zoom-kobe-5-v-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-v.jpg

Air Max 97 OG
its available in the hk online stores but i hope these do drop here, either a limited/hideout/shoesalon release

Originally Posted by monase

Air Max 97 OG
its available in the hk online stores but i hope these do drop here, either a limited/hideout/shoesalon release

I just saw this online.. wow! Heat!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom