Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i think its meant to piss off other people
laugh.gif
made me think of buying it if it will be released here
roll.gif
lmao

nice post glitch. skyposite so linya din ng mga foams yan? ganda.
happy.gif
medyo hindi ko na nga lang maalala feel ng foamposites sa paa, last na suot ko og na foamspa, un penny na blue.
happy.gif

id like the jordan XII white reds released here, if they do have the same quality as the cdp's, then it's a cop for me

they might actually release here

Originally Posted by monase

id like the jordan XII white reds released here, if they do have the same quality as the cdp's, then it's a cop for me

they might actually release here

I hope they will
smile.gif

Nike Air Trainer 1 "Playstation"

NOBODY who knows a MODICUM of sneaker history can even TRY to forget the Nike Air Force 1 Playstation's that were created incelebration of the Sony Playstation's ten-year anniversary. Now, Ron Eagle, Director of Product Publicity at Sony Playstation, collaborated with Nike on ashoe he has liked for quite some time- the Nike Air Trainer 1. Again drawing cues from the iconic Sony Playstation gaming system, this Nike shoe not onlyincludes colors seen on the game consule but even characters seen on the complementary controller as well. Availability is limited to 24 pairs on these, sounless you can both FIND someone selling a pair AND afford the undoubtedly high price tag- you, like I, are out of luck. But you can check out more pictures ofthese after the jump to inflict more torture on yourself.

bb21684bbdd5eb9d42922e3dc5a7287942f84dc8.pjpg

06226d6450b83d22e729a349d20be072a555df0c.pjpg

e7526db42abb7d7deba95341cc388d2283482efc.pjpg

I wanna add this to my Christmas wishlist....in my dreams...
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom