Current releases you want to see hit the local market

just relying on sneaker blogs (Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Limited Quickstrike Release)) well.. you're the man.. its not a quickstrike if weknew the date of release.. hahaha!!!

quickstrike - shoe releases that is defined by limited numbers and availability to only exclusive stores.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

just relying on sneaker blogs (Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Limited Quickstrike Release)) well.. you're the man.. its not a quickstrike if we knew the date of release.. hahaha!!!

quickstrike - shoe releases that is defined by limited numbers and availability to only exclusive stores.

well said

i want those... How much in pesos kaya tong space jams if ever? on sept ba sya irerelease?

Nike MMXCollection

via nicekicks-dot-com

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike MMX Collection - Nike Trainer 1

0c9264e44dbf9ddde719db4268ce297169f533d2.bmp

Nike MMX Collection - Nike Free SPARQ 09

11916749b1d3eb9a4359e16e78631db00faed057.bmp

Nike MMX Collection - Nike Zoom Swift TR

a51360234aa0bef3dc4ee39495164033c95959ee.bmp

For those looking for the Hyperize Destro..only two sizes left at rmkstore...9.5 & 10.5 I was about to get the Alpholution Cobra but in a blink of an eyeit was already sold out!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

...... will this be the next ..??

wow. I think these photos are the latest updates of Zoom Kobe 5. I didnt like it though.

Para san pa ung parang sabitan sa likod? hmmm

It looks like a tennis or a trainer shoes to me.
smile.gif

sana iimprove pa nila

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

The official release on spacejams was changed to Christmas Eve, as in December 24th.

wew...could somebody pls clarify this??
Its completely official, ill put my collection on it, we got our full official release list for the rest of the year at my store today and it said spacejams are christmas eve...white/red twelves on the 19th, and flu game 12's will be on black friday, also there is some mysterious aqua and teal twelves comin out for womens....

I think he is working for footlocker or something but it makes sense to me coz I remember NS rockwell told me SJ's are dropping Dec.. I hope we get theseearlier I dont wanna campout on christmas eve.. just giving ya'll a heads up..

Yeah, I asked the peeps in NS Powerplant as well, whether the spacejams are releasing in late November, but they kept insisting that the RD is in December.

When are the Lebron VII's due?
smile.gif

nikebasketball's twitter page is posting updates on lebron's promotional tour for his lbj vii.. they also posted a bred lbj vii.. yeah they do looklighter, but theyre still tank lookin to me.. Anlaki naman kasi tlaga masyado ni lebron eh.

adidas Artillery x PhilJackson (X) 10 Championships

After securing his 10th overall championship in 2009 with the LA Lakers, Phil Jackson donned a baseball cap, made for him by his daughters, emblazoned with an"X", signifying his 10 chips. The "X" cap was a golden opportunity for a brand to make something out of. adidas, the official brand of theNBA, has done just that. On 11/1, adidas is set to release 15 pairs of the Phil Jackson X x adidas Artillery. The Phil Jackson adidas Artillery features aright sneaker dedicated to his six championships with the Bulls and and a left sneaker dedicated to his four championships with the Lakers. Both sneakerstogether make up a pair.

71b16143bbdeec904e6b46202db452260ef381ac.pjpg

Oh please! Is this how desperate Adidas is?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom