Current releases you want to see hit the local market

hindi na makasabay greenhills sa dami ng cw
laugh.gif

I read in an online magazine that those ZK4 gold medal/championship is an Asia exclusive. Not sure how true that is.

But its dope! Nike is heavily capitalizing on that ring and medal of Kobe.

It will only stop once they officially released GRs of the Lebron VII. That's how Nike is balancing on their releases.

a friend told me that there will be a total of 21 ( i think ) colorways for the kobe 4.. So sa mga nagbibilang jan, nakakailan na ba?
happy.gif

those zk4's are nice, i like the snakeskin. parang plang blackmarket yun dating. Hehe.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

a friend told me that there will be a total of 21 ( i think ) colorways for the kobe 4.. So sa mga nagbibilang jan, nakakailan na ba?
happy.gif

those zk4's are nice, i like the snakeskin. parang plang blackmarket yun dating. Hehe.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

AirJordan 6 - 2010 Preview
via tsg

Everyone knows the Air Jordan 6 is going to returnin 2010, so get your paper up. Jordan Brand teased Jordan heads last year with a taste of Air Jordan 6 love by releasing the '08 Olympic edition. Nextyear, the Air Jordan 6 will be in heavy rotation, and JB will also introduce new colors. We don't want to spill the beans and take away from all thecuriosity out there.

However, we know how much everyone enjoys sneak peaks, so here's some early leakage of an Air Jordan 6 that will touch down next year. Want more info?Sorry, but we were told to keep the details on the low-low.

b3e16d4db0d5e19b482cc4863b34121aece71c34.pjpg

I'm not really a fan of the VI. What do you think guys???
nerd.gif

^JB butchered another classic...
mad.gif
looks fake to me.. Parang oly 6 withoutthe stitching on the toebox.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Air Jordan 6 - 2010 Preview
via tsg

Everyone knows the Air Jordan 6 is going to return in 2010, so get your paper up. Jordan Brand teased Jordan heads last year with a taste of Air Jordan 6 love by releasing the '08 Olympic edition. Next year, the Air Jordan 6 will be in heavy rotation, and JB will also introduce new colors. We don't want to spill the beans and take away from all the curiosity out there.

However, we know how much everyone enjoys sneak peaks, so here's some early leakage of an Air Jordan 6 that will touch down next year. Want more info? Sorry, but we were told to keep the details on the low-low.

nerd.gif
is this supposed to be the infrared 6's??

Originally Posted by macfly2015

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

haha sir whats the matter? hindi yan confirmed balibalita lang sa net world.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Air Jordan 6 - 2010 Preview
via tsg

Everyone knows the Air Jordan 6 is going to return in 2010, so get your paper up. Jordan Brand teased Jordan heads last year with a taste of Air Jordan 6 love by releasing the '08 Olympic edition. Next year, the Air Jordan 6 will be in heavy rotation, and JB will also introduce new colors. We don't want to spill the beans and take away from all the curiosity out there.

However, we know how much everyone enjoys sneak peaks, so here's some early leakage of an Air Jordan 6 that will touch down next year. Want more info? Sorry, but we were told to keep the details on the low-low.

nerd.gif

ang panget..
indifferent.gif

Those VI's look like they're part of a transformers pack or something
laugh.gif

This colorway will definitely not be a classic, but I guess it's fine to see what else can be done with the VI. Just my opinion.
smile.gif

happy.gif

while they're at it why not 24 cws to match his jersey #!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom