Current releases you want to see hit the local market

I'm a former Jordan head.... switched to Kobe's just last year when the IVs came out... I got turned of by jordan brand when all the fusions came out... then seeing alot of my friends kids ages 8-15 wearing them lol.. Kinda made me feel imature, hehe. But those motorsport VIs might just get me back on the bandwagon. Hope the quaility has improved

2q3uiyg.jpg

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by monase

J>K>L
I strongly agree.
Even though JB is effin up on the quality nowadays, they'll still get my wallet. And so does Kobe.

co-sign, JB is what it is now. There was a time when J's were built like tanks
Kobe's have good quality, and just basic wearability which suits me just well

^^ Nasty! That makes my list DKs > Aces > Chaos > BLs > Inlines > Aways > ASG > White/Breds

nasty indeed!!! lets see if UP players would rock them next season of UAAP
smile.gif

agree on your V list
smile.gif

the jordan 6 here in LA didn't sell that much unlike the kobes. footlocker and other stores here still have some pairs with a complete run of sizes.

^^^ wow shrewd so you back in LA just like that! were you able to get the tat? too bad we werent able to play against/together whe you were here... hopefully youll be back soon! regarding the current/future releases, all i care about are the og 9's, bulls 10s and playoff 13's and ima go retire...

Good thing the Air jordan VI's varsity reds are not hyped! Nice lebron VII's by the way! Lovin' It!

Back
Top Bottom