Customized my OREO 6's

Originally Posted by 95collector

oreo6custom.jpg

Can you pan over to the right and take another picture?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

did u use paint or a sharpee? kind of looks like a marker from the contrast in blacks and the shine of the added black.
laugh.gif
same thing I was wondering. IMO the speckles make the shoe look way better.

did u use paint or a sharpee? kind of looks like a marker from the contrast in blacks and the shine of the added black.
laugh.gif
same thing I was wondering. IMO the speckles make the shoe look way better.

Not too bad I'm just starting to customize my infrareds since they got messed up. Any suggestions on colors?

Not too bad I'm just starting to customize my infrareds since they got messed up. Any suggestions on colors?

Originally Posted by Bstylez17

how are they messed up and are they black or white based?

if the latter, why not try to pull of the white/gold dmp sample?

i dont know why i even bought oreos, but i use mine to hoop in now and theyre not that bad. kinda heavy, but im ok with it

i dont know why i even bought oreos, but i use mine to hoop in now and theyre not that bad. kinda heavy, but im ok with it

Originally Posted by eltouha

I could definitely try that I was thinking something nobody has seen before tho too.They aren't as bad now as they were but I got in a fight when I was wearing them and after it was all done they were pretty jacked

Originally Posted by eltouha

I could definitely try that I was thinking something nobody has seen before tho too.They aren't as bad now as they were but I got in a fight when I was wearing them and after it was all done they were pretty jacked

Anyone else done this to their Oreo's ? If so can you please post some better pics
smile.gif
I picked up a pair last week and planning on doing this, as I'm not a fan of the white spots.

Anyone else done this to their Oreo's ? If so can you please post some better pics
smile.gif
I picked up a pair last week and planning on doing this, as I'm not a fan of the white spots.

I was wondering the same thing!
laugh.gif
 Imo I was always a fan of the Oreo 6's so these are a pass...

I was wondering the same thing!
laugh.gif
 Imo I was always a fan of the Oreo 6's so these are a pass...

Back
Top Bottom