cutt off jean jackets.....has this wave splashed over ya hoods yet?

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by Wade187

Son most people only know of one person from the DMV which is Wale. Until I got on NT I've never even heard of the term DMV at least not in that way. Now that I'm on here I see that you dudes rock foams heavy, but most people don't care about the DMV and most people sure as hell don't know what's hot out there or associate foams with the DMV. You dudes based your style on what NY was doing. You went out of your way to not rock what was hot in NY, that's why the DMV aint $%%% with af1's back then be real. Now y'all tryna talk about influencing something. Nike is whoring out foams right now, so dudes are eating them up. It's that simple, stop kidding yourselves. 
DMV aint rock forces cause they is ugly. All yall NY dudes was on them joitns heavy, DC said nah I'm gonna rock Foamsposites and turfs cause thats what we do out here. They when NY saw that DMV was still rocking their foams, then thats when they decided to drop forces and come back to foamposites. Why NY dudes wasn't rocking foams like us from 00 to 09? CAuse yall was all forces and mess.  Go look at any rap video from a NY dude from that time eirod or any recording or talk to any NY dude from that periord and they will say NY wasn't on foams like that. Nobody was on foams like that EXCEPT DMV.
Lol son a lot of NY dudes have never stepped foot in the DMV. 
laugh.gif
At you thinking NY'ers were going out to the DMV seeing foams and saying hmm let me go cop some. Foams are just being released like that now. 00 to 09, foams were dropping rarely and in-between a ton of shoes were dropping, but let me entertain you. 2001 when the blue pros came out, everyone had them. 02 everyone had the pearls. Red and Carolina pros were kinda ugly, but as soon as the price dropped everyone had them. All black pros everyone and their mother had. Silver pros, had the streets on fire. Dooms kinda wack, but price dropped and dudes copped. Royals....Cactus ugly as sin, some dudes copped. Black and red pretty whack, some dudes copped. All blacks, again everyone was on them. Silver pros, same as before. By then madness was already back. I don't even gotta mention duncans cause they all were everywhere even them ugly +@% brown ones. Flightposites, can't think of a single pair NY didn't eat up. So yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say you talking out your +@%. Nice try though

Can't believe I typed that much on a dude who thinks america associates dreads with DMV
laugh.gif
. I always thought Wale grew his cause them southern rappers was doing that. No one cares or knows about the DMV fam. You confusing local with global. 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Why NY dudes wasn't rocking foams like us from 00 to 09? CAuse yall was all forces and mess.
NYC been rocking foamposites since they were retroed ALONGSIDE da OG retro release of da space jams back in 2000...what da hell are you talkin bout b?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thread derailed
sick.gif

not a fan of the look though.
props to the dudes who pull off the "denim jacket over a hoodie" look, has potential to look good
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can't believe I typed that much on a dude who thinks america associates dreads with DMV
laugh.gif
. I always thought Wale grew his cause them southern rappers was doing that. No one cares or knows about the DMV fam. You confusing local with global. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

back to da OG topic....

im not really a fan....

the topic is lame..

Ninja a resident of Rat City...Rat Rat City leaves his walkin closet of a home and sees guys wearing cut off jean vest near his local bodega and then decides to come on NT talking about a "wave".   There's no "wave" its just a fashion trend thats been around for a long time. 

These DMV dudes and their foamposites
laugh.gif

Now they claiming dreads.

Just browsing this thread makes me want to shoot myself.
Jean cut-off jacket appreciation 
laugh.gif

Foams is a DC thing 
laugh.gif

Who the Hell cares? Grow Up you fools

'Rat Rat City'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ninja kills me talkin bout 'maybe now the south and the rest of the country will catch up and start wearin [insert-fad], when it's his sped aaa that's just now seein people rock this cause he dont leave his stoop. Hardly any 'style' is original now anyways. 
grin.gif
 What's your swag ninja? Designer shades and Foams 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

'Rat Rat City'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ninja kills me talkin bout 'maybe now the south and the rest of the country will catch up and start wearin [insert-fad], when it's his sped aaa that's just now seein people rock this cause he dont leave his stoop. Hardly any 'style' is original now anyways. 
grin.gif
 What's your swag ninja? Designer shades and Foams 
laugh.gif

images

Y'all acting like foamposites weren't a national general release back in the day. I remember seeing this shoe in Houston too as a young in .Ny ain't the first to wear no denim jackets or denim vest you dudes are full of yourselves for real .Cornballs

I hate these jackets. My boy was about to sell me a perfectly good true denim jacket, and then he cut off the sleeves thinking I would like it better.
indifferent.gif

In regards to the foams, I will say the DMV is the foam capital. I lived there and New York for the same amounts of times, and I didn't really see NYC rocking it heavy like they were in the DMV (until recently). I'm only speaking from like 2002-present because I was too young to remember the OG foams wave in NYC. But in regards to the DMV teaching NYC dudes how to dress 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 come on son... DMV has always been behind NYC in fashion.

DMV aint $%%% with af1's back then

I don't really care for this tired +@@ argument but ^this right here isn't accurate.

out here in NYC we've been wearing foams way before all of you DMV lames, we had air randy hook us all up before RD when he was exclusively in da heightz

Why are y'all pretending that y'all wore the first of anything when the shoe was a national general release in all major markets.Yall are arguing over who bite the next man en masse.How is that cool or original.Saying yo we all started rocking the same kicks first nah we did.Grow up .

Back
Top Bottom