Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

I remember watching this documentary and yea life in prison was too harsh of a punishment imo

its crazy how some of yall are giving no credence to this girl mental health and trauma.

like yall seem to be ignoring or completing dismissing the fact that the girl couldnt have been all there in the head because of her experiences.

Her sentence was not fair. Years is debatable. But as it stands now, what she was handed was unfair.

its crazy how some of yall are giving no credence to this girl mental health and trauma.

like yall seem to be ignoring or completing dismissing the fact that the girl couldnt have been all there in the head because of her experiences.

Her sentence was not fair. Years is debatable. But as it stands now, what she was handed was unfair.
I don't think there's one single person in this thread who agrees with her sentencing of life in prison - what are you talking about fam? :lol:

Crazy how she gets life but the 16 year old that killed 4 people while drinking and driving only got probation because he had "affluenza".... :smh:

• Her biological mother was the product of rape
  • Her adoptive father beat her regularly
  • By the time she was 16, she had sex with approximately 40 men, only 4 of whom she was sexually attracted to
  • Several of her family members have mental health issues, including many completed suicides
  • Her pimp regularly abused her physically and emotionally.
As someone who has worked with dozens of juvenile female offenders, this hits home. This kid never had a chance in life. Saw it all the time. The justice system failing her just reinforces her inability to form meaningful relationships, trust, bonds, etc. Society essentially gave up on her by accusing her of murder 1 and trying her as an adult. Sad as hell. Such a bright and promising girl despite her past.

Her being abused most of her life is sad as hell and has messed her up mentally but I don’t think it should allow her not to be on trial for murder. Unless experts have met with her and deemed her not mentally fit or whatever the official terminology is.

Her being abused most of her life is sad as hell and has messed her up mentally but I don’t think it should allow her not to be on trial for murder. Unless experts have met with her and deemed her not mentally fit or whatever the official terminology is.

Psychologists came to the conclusion that she has a personality disorder, stemming from the extensive trauma she was subjected to.

She's the definition of someone who should be hospitalized if anything. Jail/prison isn't the right place for her.

Crazy how she gets life but the 16 year old that killed 4 people while drinking and driving only got probation because he had "affluenza".... :smh:

not to be soft on the spoiled rich kid...

but you cant compare being drunk and killing people in a car accident...

to putting a gun to somebodies head while they sleep and clapping them

lowkey.... she could get it tho..

SENTENCINGCH-TheAppeal-Short2-clip-mezzanine.jpg

i hope she get out while still in her prime and flourish.

the world gonna be her oyster she bad, smart and made it through a lot of bull ****. plus she got social media and already kinda has a brand/story to push.

I would jump in her dm if she got free but nahhhhh. I'd look at the ig pics tho

Back
Top Bottom