Da baggy era, a fashion retropective.

Aw, yes. The baggy shorts/jeans with 4XL 3 for $20 Tall Tees from Champs era.

Girbarud shuttle jeans baggy was a horrible idea.
12c2a502c91b431b791d56e028f542f9.jpg

Mf'ers out here looking like a chained up death row inmate.
Most comfortable jeans ever made. Just use the scraps at the bottom so they wont smoother ya kicks.

went to this exhibit last weekend

I was 14 wearing xxxl jerseys and size 38 unk nba jeans. As long as I had a belt I could fit em so I thought.

I’m 30 and wear a damn 32... ridiculous.

he's credited for kickin off da mainstream hood acceptance of cats slimmin up.

Oh because you always comparing things to him...

some people credit the end of baggy era to Kanye....

who got the Soulja Boy peak baggy era picture !? :lol:

junior high XL over a XXL tall tee different colors so you can see the layers :lol:

not to mention non black kids wearing durags for the hell of it :rofl:

Fall of 2006 EVERYONE was wearing an oversized all over print hoodie looking like cotdamn walking wallpapers

Eff it, I'll embarassed myself for NT, life aint fun without laughter. Truth be told I kinda missed this era, only because i felt super comfortable in these clothes :lol:

Only pic i can find almost 13 years ago but trust me i was dressing like this daily

From Sunset Park Brooklyn if that matters :lol:

5E5C9EAB-E012-42C7-8022-A7C3B0D8E54B.JPG

Eff it, I'll embarassed myself for NT, life aint fun without laughter. Truth be told I kinda missed this era, only because i felt super comfortable in these clothes :lol:

Only pic i can find almost 13 years ago but trust me i was dressing like this daily

YOOO the jeans tied into the laces :lol:

That's actually not that bad bro.

When I think of OD baggy I would say when the south started running rap and as someone said Soulja Boi that Oh video was next level height of baggy.

I think like when Jay and the Roc were wearing baggy clothes, along with 50 around Get Rich, the bagginess was okay, but the tall tees took it to the next level.

I never rocked with the tall tees, but I am tall so my white tee had to be XL-2XL for length.

Edit - what kicks are those Olympic 7's?

Edit again - damn missed the sunset park shout out. My grandmother lived right across the street from that big church on 60th street and I think 3rd ave not sure. My cousin's grew up out there, but they've all done moved to Florida and sh... on NY now :lol:

Fat asses flourished in this era
Now fat people think they should be wearing tapered jeans :lol:

Were the fat cats really flourishing? Seemed like you'll skinny to average cats were scooping up their clothes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they really have 6XL+ tee shirts and size 55+ jeans for them to rock the over sized look?

The oversized era had our more weight inclined bredren moving around out here with plausible deniability

The end of the era made it impossible to hide the pear shaped body types

Back
Top Bottom