Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes

View media item 2263445
How I knew he'd have plastic over the couch :rofl:

Could at least put some work into the apartment or by a new couch with all da rent money saved. Nah b?

My dude thinks he'll get MSRP for this

It's one thing to say it, and it's another to actually go through with it and sell for what you think it's worth.

The sneaker market has changed. The older stuff is no longer valuable; especially not older basketball sneakers. Kids don't dress like it's the 90's anymore, most adults who would've appreciated these models are out of the "game," AND Nike is retroing these joints every week.

pick shoes in that pile i can't get at least MSRP for.

You ain't getting no MSRP on them dusty *** shox that are in the upper left corner b :lol:

i got those for free when i used for work for Nike.. anything over free is good money on this side.

MSRP? Jays and foams are so readily available nowadays through retros, plus Adidas putting the pressure on Nike with the hypebeast backing...NH not cashing in his collection anytime soon...he knows that *** lol

da beautiful part is im fortunate enough where i dont have do.

all jokes aside being a big time sneaker head he has a nice collection in my opinion.

lots of good stuff.

id take most of it in my size.

except the starburys i don't know whats going on with that.

ninjahood ninjahood do you have any real life friends? If so, what percentage has this same arrangement? I know folks tend to hang out with people of similar socioeconomic backgrounds so I'm curious if they all have their own places and you're the only dude preaching "low overhead"

i got those for free when i used for work for Nike.. anything over free is good money on this side.

You worked for BX Sports, that's not the same as working for Nike bro...

umm i used to work at nike in white plains NY, in Westchester mall. had my own swoosh account. BX sports i never set foot in my life...

da way u sound maybe i should've told u i worked at da container store, so u can get a trill up ur leg :smh: :lol:

umm i used to work at nike in white plains NY, in Westchester mall. had my own swoosh account. BX sports i never set foot in my life...

da way u sound maybe i should've told u i worked at da container store, so u can get a trill up ur leg :smh: :lol:

Damn son that Commute must have been a **** :rofl:

I was on 60 minutes and interviewed by Mo Rocca.

I was actually on Bronx 12 for 17 seconds.

Last edited:
all jokes aside being a big time sneaker head he has a nice collection in my opinion.

lots of good stuff.

id take most of it in my size.

except the starburys i don't know whats going on with that.
I like the collection too, but jeez put some respect on them and organize them mfers
The OCD in me :lol:

:rolleyes

View media item 2263445
How I knew he'd have plastic over the couch :rofl:

Could at least put some work into the apartment or by a new couch with all da rent money saved. Nah b?

That couch, tho....

Marques-Houston-Rubber.jpeg

Might side with Ninja here.
Dude enjoys a particular lifestyle.
Why you cats want him in westchester?

Although Ninja...you do need to get out the heights at least once a quarter.

flame on but i cant get down on the slander of someones life.

everybody is going through their own personal struggle.

i may get a lot of flack for this but i respek ol boy. ...we disagree on a lot of **** but so do a lot of people i know.

if i went to ny i would probably hit him up.

whatever your living situation or financial situation is... it means nothing to me in regards to respect.

Last edited:
I got no ill will towards Ninja too
But he deserves a roast every so often for some of his opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom