Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye been showing his cards for the past decade fam

Dude will do whatever for relevancy and to be popping. Dudes think because it's Kanye that he's above this but he really isn't

He deadass went to meet with trump because he knew it would break the internet. Same with dying his hair, yelling tht he would vote for trump, saying the outrageous lines in his music, his fashion choices, he's really all about being relevant

Everything he does is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Might side with Ninja here.
Dude enjoys a particular lifestyle.
Why you cats want him in westchester?

Although Ninja...you do need to get out the heights at least once a quarter.

This thread was in a decent discussion. Then homie came in here FISHING for attention. Saying stupid ****. Was damn near talking to himself. Talking about black people being victims and feeling sorry for themselves. **** riding trump to oblivion. Talking about how he's getting his. Etc etc. Pure dumb ****. But as per custom with Ninja and NT.....the ridiculous **** he says is hard to ignore. And ppl started going in.

Dude gets flamed because he acts like he's untouchable and doing it 24/7.....and everybody isn't living like him.

When you put yourself out there....and act like you got everything together and can't take an L.....well then people are going to hit back.

Especially when you ain't living like you claim you are.

Dude will do whatever for relevancy and to be popping. Dudes think because it's Kanye that he's above this but he really isn't

He deadass went to meet with trump because he knew it would break the internet. Same with dying his hair, yelling tht he would vote for trump, saying the outrageous lines in his music, his fashion choices, he's really all about being relevant

Feel like I've been saying this for a decade now.

The greatest thing Kanye did was convincing the masses thru sheer repetition that he was a "genius".

His image has allowed him to get away with making trash, saying trash, and doing these obvious publicity stunts.

Nothing new to see here. Just another Kanye attention attempt. He'll drop another average nostalgic track that's semi introspective over a soul beat soon.

And y'all will think the old Kanye is back. Rinse and repeat.

Feel like I've been saying this for a decade now.

The greatest thing Kanye did was convincing the masses thru sheer repetition that he was a "genius".

His image has allowed him to get away with making trash, saying trash, and doing these obvious publicity stunts.

Nothing new to see here. Just another Kanye attention attempt. He'll drop another average nostalgic track that's semi introspective over a soul beat soon.

And y'all will think the old Kanye is back. Rinse and repeat.

Tbh though,people had been praising Ye for a bit before he got like this. He dropped a lot of his best music back in the day when his Mom was still around. This isn't some Wayne **** where he just drilled it into fans heads himself first, folks were messing with dude from the jump. He def took all of that and became waayy extra after though. I do agree though that dude loves the attention :lol:,it's been amplified ever since he became part of that reality TV coven

Lowkey on point on that last part though :lol:,been pump faked a couple of times in recent years :smh:

Last edited:
Fly NY will show you out of towners the finest of project benches. He'll take you on a tour of the real NYC :pimp:

Last edited:
Might side with Ninja here.
Dude enjoys a particular lifestyle.
Why you cats want him in westchester?

Although Ninja...you do need to get out the heights at least once a quarter.

This thread was in a decent discussion. Then homie came in here FISHING for attention.

nah, u just be riding my wave... :lol: u should b more worried about identity theft.

Last edited:
Hollywood common has gotten real good at not answering questions :lol:

I don't blame him because that money is good but some of his old lyrics have become meaninglesss to me

slowly realizing that he is beginning to like the lifestyle more than the art

Hollywood common has gotten real good at not answering questions
laugh.gif

I don't blame him because that money is good but some of his old lyrics have become meaninglesss to me
All he said was he and Ye were two different people and everyone doesn't have to do or endorse the same things.

What is wrong with that? What was he supposed to say lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom