Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

J. Kidd is filthy.
sick.gif

Dampier's back.

Sick.
pimp.gif

My bad JA, Fox Sports Net finally got their @%#% together and realized OKC is like 150 miles closer to her than Dallas and so now I get the Thunder on"local," as opposed to the Mavs. I can't lie though, i like this team and Dirk is playing MVP caliber ball, in all aspects. He's evend'ing up now, getting some O boards, posting up. I couldn't make up much to be negative about if I wanted to.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

My bad JA, Fox Sports Net finally got their @%#% together and realized OKC is like 150 miles closer to her than Dallas and so now I get the Thunder on "local," as opposed to the Mavs. I can't lie though, i like this team and Dirk is playing MVP caliber ball, in all aspects. He's even d'ing up now, getting some O boards, posting up. I couldn't make up much to be negative about if I wanted to.
Shocking.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't no biggie, guess it's just down to me, Dirk, Marion, and LiLstevie when he's around.

I'll see you when we're in the Playoffs though.
pimp.gif

This is a nice scary squad. But I still like my Blazers to trash ya'll no hate at all. The reason being is because Erika Dampier is Mavs starting centerlol. That Organization needs to get someone else then Dallas will be top 3 in the west guaranteed

Originally Posted by SamB

This is a nice scary squad. But I still like my Blazers to trash ya'll no hate at all. The reason being is because Erika Dampier is Mavs starting center lol. That Organization needs to get someone else then Dallas will be top 3 in the west guaranteed
That's why you don't know what you're talking about because Dampier has played great all year, and if he's off, Gooden steps up.

Like he did tonight.

No problem Trey, I know you're doing your thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

This is a nice scary squad. But I still like my Blazers to trash ya'll no hate at all. The reason being is because Erika Dampier is Mavs starting center lol. That Organization needs to get someone else then Dallas will be top 3 in the west guaranteed
You going to trash us like you did last season?? Oh wait...Dallas swept Portland last season WITH Dampier as their center.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

JA, when are you coming down to catch a home game? ill buy you a beer if you do.
Maybe sometime in early 2010. If not... Probably not till I graduate, money is tight.

I really like our schedule for December.

With the exception of Denver, all of our away games seem very winnable.

Each of our three double-headers have at least one easy game. Memphis/Memphis/Charlotte.

Some tough home games (ATL, PHO, NOH, CLE, and POR), but I think if we can go 3-2 we'll be in good shape for the rest of the year.

number 2 seed...im calling it now
just need dampier to get back on track and gooden to keep playin well

josh howard needs to stay healthy damn
smh.gif

damn, i could've went to memphis and caught my mavs play on friday . . but i'm working this weekend & finals are already here
frown.gif
smh.gif

Dirk now 40th all-time in points.

On pace for 20,000 by the end of the year, which would be 36th all-time.

Nowitzki.
pimp.gif

The Nets are BAD!! Wow, that game was never close really. Im looking forward to the Hawks game on Saturday.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Man I'm so happy we didn't give them that first Dub.

Me too! I would have been very disapointed

Back
Top Bottom