Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

6 years though? . . haywood is 30.
laugh.gif
at cuban starting that site and the layout being so bad . . tell your boy.

Didn't know Cuban started that site... Prolly put Mike Fisher in charge cuz he knew he'd be their mouthpiece... Because he's a beating as a journalist IMO...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Didn't know Cuban started that site...
 I dont know how much of it was his idea, but I know he provided the finances for the website.

apparently this is what happened:

"Since I'm from Latvia and keep seeing misinformation spreading regarding KP fight, I wanted to share some facts from sources that were presumably there.

On May 12 one of Porzingis friends was celebrating his birthday and had reserved entire place for his birthday event (newly opened night club in Porzingis home town Liepaja). The arrangement with club's management was that it will be a private event and other visitors won't be allowed entry.

Unfortunately for KP and his friends that night a gang of local Russians also wanted to enter the club (one of the gang members apparently stabbed some guy just last year on Liepaja beach). Entry to the club for the Russian gang was denied over private event and that apparently pissed them as they seemingly left but remained waiting at the entrance and at about 4:40 AM when KP and his friends were leaving the club, a full scale fight broke out. One of the KP friends were knocked out unconscious and his heart stopped briefly but he was revived successfully and hospitalized. Another friend was also beaten up brutally and had to be hospitalized. Porzingis himself was attacked, forced to the ground and beaten - that's why his bloody face (source say his arm was broken during the fight but Porzingis himself denied this). Fight was brutal, blood all over and went on until police arrived and used pepper spray to stop it.

Regarding the girl that was pushed by KP - she's one of the KP friends group."

Been thinking a lot about how this summer could play out.

Would you guys be upset if we chased Tobias Harris? Do we need a better rebounder/more explosive athlete at the 4?

I love the idea of Kemba, but I don't think he fits the window.

Will Dwight Powell opt out? There's no way that rumored $50m contract is real, right?

Been thinking a lot about how this summer could play out.

Would you guys be upset if we chased Tobias Harris? Do we need a better rebounder/more explosive athlete at the 4?

I love the idea of Kemba, but I don't think he fits the window.

Will Dwight Powell opt out? There's no way that rumored $50m contract is real, right?

Harris would be Barnes 2.0 IMO not a real difference maker at that money

I’m all for cashing out Julius. You need a rebounder next to KP

me too, they like Favors tho

I'm more into the idea of Julius Randle than I was 6 months ago, for sure.

I have literally no interest in Vucci. Really hope that's not the route we take.

Favorite secondary guys? Oubre, Rozier, Dragic, Aminu?

I have literally no interest in Vucci. Really hope that's not the route we take.

Ed Davis/Dedmon need a rebounder

I like Vucevic as a player, not as a Mav. I’d even take Ratsull

Hell no to every player you listed as a secondary guy

:lol: The secondary market is kinda gross.

Ratsull would be dope, honestly... I just feel like a ton of the Tier 2 stars on the market aren't leaving.

think we have a decent shot at Kemba

depth still gonna be a problem

I'm on the Brogdon/randle train

I'm on the Brogdon/randle train
I think the best case scenario is probably getting two guys in that tier, rather than one Kemba/Middleton/whatever.

Randle's not a max guy, is he?

I love Brogdon. But will Milwaukee let him walk? Are the injury issues a real concern?

I think the best case scenario is probably getting two guys in that tier, rather than one Kemba/Middleton/whatever.

I love Brogdon. But will Milwaukee let him walk? Are the injury issues a real concern?

Bledsoe playing like trash is going to help brogdon

prolly gotta give him 20-22 mil to get him outta there

idk about Randle, alot of dumb teams with a lot of cap gonna be hungry striking out on their guys could throw him the bag

prolly gotta give him 20-22 mil to get him outta there

idk about Randle, alot of dumb teams with a lot of cap gonna be hungry striking out on their guys could throw him the bag
I don't think Brogdon gets that much... He's probably 15-ish range... Gonna be tough pill for them to swallow after cashing in huge on Bledsoe and Middleton. Will have a decision on Lopez, too.

Randle's interesting... No idea what his market looks like. I figured he'd get way more than $9m or whatever last year.

I mean if Powell is aiming to get 12+ mil Randle def gonna cash out

some idiot prolly gonna give Kanter a bag too and randle better than both of em

Brogdon at 15 is a steal

Back
Top Bottom