Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

now that capt jax is gone, back to my trade proposals!
Damp. + S. Williams+ JJ + Hump for Duhon+jefferies + Lee + Nate.
would you guys pull the trigger? talent wise, thats an huge improvement.
the knicks would prob cut all 3 players so dallas could resign 30 days after if they wanted. woudl you pull the trigger?
contracts match btw.

Christ our D is crap... If we lose this game...
grin.gif

really tho how corny was that ending? you would think the mavs won the chip with that celebration win they shoulda blew out the bucks.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

really tho how corny was that ending? you would think the mavs won the chip with that celebration win they shoulda blew out the bucks.
chet up foo.

I don't mind the celebration. With a team that's got a lot of new players on the roster, it's good for team/chemistry-building.

Beaubois on the court, Barea on the bench. Unfortunately, Barea will be back against TP and the Spurs
tired.gif

Barea #@@#+@ sucks. Period. There's no reason whatsoever he should EVER see the court with Roddy around... I hardly ever have and especially right now seeany use for JJ Barea.

We get everything Barea can do from Roddy with better defensive ability and upside..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You show me a game winning shot where time expires where the players stay poised and don't celebrate.
grin.gif

Dirk.
pimp.gif

2nd place in the West.
pimp.gif

Gooden playing with effort.
pimp.gif

RODRIGUE FRICKING BEAUBOIS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

good game. The Bucks got heart. They had no reason being in that game in the first place....

Please enlighten me.

Enlighten you how lol? The Bucks dont have that much talent. The majority of wins from the 5-2 record were against teams with a combined record of5-25. Dont get gassed. There isnt that much talent on that roster.

Coincidence that Barea had a of -15?

Coincidence that Beaubois had the exact opposite, +13?

Beaubois didn't hit as many threes, and had as many turnovers, but the difference is clear.

Please Carlisle, let this be a shining example of why we need to see less Barea and more Beaubois.

Yeah he misses some gimme's around the basket, but I'd rather have him miss gimme's than Barea playing out of control.

Back
Top Bottom