Dallas Mavs practice

Whats up everyone. The Dallas Mavericks came in today and yesterday for practice at my work, and one thing that stood out the most to me was that they practiced the hardest out of all the teams that came to my work. Everybody was hella cool once again, especially Dirk. As everyone knows, Dirk is a beast-we all know he has stupid jumper, but seeing it in practice is nice, he doesnt miss at all, and it is so smooth. J Kidd was cool, I have met him a few times now, and it was cool because we both went to the same high school, and I was one the only other state championship team from out school besides the 2 that he was on. Drew Gooden was cool as well, he said he was glad to be back home too, and I was friends with his brother back in the day so he was cool with me. Marion was pretty quiet, but he was cool, one of the most underrated player in the NBA for many years now IMO. When they play the Warriors tonight watch out, their first play is a dunk for Marion haha. Jason Terry aka Jet was cool too, his jumper is rediculous also, and he was a down to earth guy too. Enjoy the pics everyone. Next teams that I know of for sure coming in are the Sixers, and then the Lakers.

J ... thanks for sharing once again.

YES DREW GOODEN is a real cool dude.

He is related to one of my cousins from the Rich.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Next teams that I know of for sure coming in are the Sixers, and then the Lakers.
OMGGG nice foams btw...but OMGG...yoo jghost i don't know if it's a hassle, but if you can get Iguodala and Iverson's autographs on ANYTHING for me ...that would be awesomeee

also, do you practice along with them?

pimp.gif

Thanks for the props guys. Just got back from the game, and the mavs really turned on the heat on the Warriors in the 4th quarter. Jason Terry went OFF! When you see his release in person it is so unbelievable, just so quick and pure. J Kidd repped St Joes well like always when he comes back to play here, and Dirk turned it on in the second half.

^^ I never really asked teams for autographs, but I can tell you when they come so you can try to get their autograph when they walk outside to the bus. And I don't practice with the teams, I wish I did though (I would be one lucky guy). After watching the teams practice though it's great to see them actually put the sets they practice in the game and execute them both offensively and defensively. If people forgot, I got good hook up for the games and can get people in the suites with me, which are great seats to say the least.

Can't wait for the next team to come in, of course the Norcal NTers will be updated when I can.

^ I wish I could get discount on being a member, but unfortunately I can't. And they also won't let me be a member if I wanted to because employees can't be members.

John people don't understand just how wet NBA players are haha...in a practice setting its just rip chord thru every drill!!! Keep the pics coming my dude...also good to see my size match up with some of the guards haha

damn j. lucky lucky you. my 2nd favorite team behind the warriors...good @%%%.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Thanks for the props guys. Just got back from the game, and the mavs really turned on the heat on the Warriors in the 4th quarter. Jason Terry went OFF! When you see his release in person it is so unbelievable, just so quick and pure. J Kidd repped St Joes well like always when he comes back to play here, and Dirk turned it on in the second half.

^^ I never really asked teams for autographs, but I can tell you when they come so you can try to get their autograph when they walk outside to the bus. And I don't practice with the teams, I wish I did though (I would be one lucky guy). After watching the teams practice though it's great to see them actually put the sets they practice in the game and execute them both offensively and defensively. If people forgot, I got good hook up for the games and can get people in the suites with me, which are great seats to say the least.

Can't wait for the next team to come in, of course the Norcal NTers will be updated when I can.

well hook it up then
happy.gif
laugh.gif
jk, but you have a pretty cool job, meeting nba players and watching their practices.  my brother said some teams practice at USF (he saw the rockets practice), idk if there's any truth to that though, but where do you work at?...

^ I had threads for every game saying I had tix, but the mod said I can't do that anymore. I do think some teams practice at USF, but I don't know when they have. I work at the Olympic Club in SF for the basletball department.

the only team to workout at USF this year was the magic... you guys are snubbing us out of the teams coming to USF haha its all good.

^ haha. I was wondering why the Magic didn't come thru. Were you there when they practiced there?

The Olympic Club? Is there like a ball room and restaurant? I think my old employer had a 20 year anniversary for the office a few years back at the OC.

Yea there is a ball room and place to eat. There are two locations though, the lakeside one is for the golf course, and where I work at is the downtown one with the basketball gyms and hella excercise stuff and some rooms.

Back
Top Bottom