Dallas Peeps Back At It

^ a store in downtown dallas, the dude marcusatx runs it, he was cool when i went in with my girl
insert new sig here....

^^^^^Yea I actually went there today and that @#%$ was closed. What are the hours? I looked on the door and I thought I saw 3-12 but that isn't right is it?

yeah just call or go after 6 i say. i went there 4 times and finally just called. the man has things to do other then just waiting for sneakerheadz to roll in whenever they want. be professional and call him up and see what the deal is. i went not too long ago and they had some fresh bapes, nikes, and some fresh gear. check it out. Yall need to hit up Adikt as well, theres a whole new ship,emt and things are flying out the shelves. new greedy for the spring season there. holla

Quote:
yeah just call or go after 6 i say. i went there 4 times and finally just called. the man has things to do other then just waiting for sneakerheadz to roll in whenever they want. be professional and call him up and see what the deal is. i went not too long ago and they had some fresh bapes, nikes, and some fresh gear. check it out. Yall need to hit up Adikt as well, theres a whole new ship,emt and things are flying out the shelves. new greedy for the spring season there. holla

Yea I went to Adikt last weekend. They got some real coo @#%$ in there. Finally saw some Lemar and Dauley in Dallas.

And I understand dude got @#%$ to do but still he has a business to run. He can't expect everyone to know they have to call him in order to get a appointment to shop. Not knockin' him I just didn't know. What clothing lines does he have in there?

i know jrthumper that was a stupid comment,you got to be open to make money and it seems that he is missing out on sales cause of it

any info on when i can reserve the bmps/olnl @ footlocker, finishline, or footaction(all at hulen mall) ?
Myspace.com/JordanA481
i do CUSTOM myspace layouts, dont waste my time askin for FREE work...
contact me At: [email protected]

If you wear a size 9, the Grapevine outlet has alot of samples for $30-$40. Nothing really exciting, some waffles, a pair of ACGs, and some basketball shoes I have not seen before. Nothing new in the Jordan line, except for a few pair of Trunners in a size 13 and Melo 5.5 lows. They have a pretty good selection of running/cross training shoes now. If you got a kid, they have some new toddler shoes for real cheap $8-$30.

Anyone know if the Air Max Light's have dropped in the area? I saw a guy wearing them on campus and I haven't seen them around.
"Good things have side effects, bad things benefits." The Grouch

Eleven 80 is closing on May 1st!! They got a sale on everything. Everything must go. Their hours are 5pm-10pm.

I got mine reserved at footaction at da parks mall, u know connections...try callin DK today they said they were taking reservations

has anyone been to eleven 80 lately? what does he have left and what kind of prices is he doing? is the stuff really priced to move?

Aplus, Footaction at NorthEast Mall has the Air Max Lights. They have had them for a few weeks now, don't think they are moving fast. Not too much AM love around here.

damn eleven 80 closing ? sucks. o boy really didnt have that mutch couple sneakers.
he was never open. time to go to adikt for all the hot gear and DK for the new hot shoes.

i copped 2 pair, a 13 and an 8.5. gonna sell the 8.5. got 'em at irving mall. fight almost broke. it was great.

Back
Top Bottom