Dallas Peeps Back At It

wick - is that your ride in the pic? ive always wondered....

dallasneaker - i thought the next person to tell you to fix the spelling was going to say that suppliya should be supplier. HAHA
smile.gif

i say we all meet up and have a brawl for all. old school king of the mountain. haha.

My friend is off in Cali right now, he called me from Niketown there and they told him that they didn't have the pennys and they couldn't order themfor him. They had the penny shirt though. They also have the Ken Giffs there. i was laughing tho at the fact that he is valeting every place he goes.Didn't know it was like that out there. Last time i went i was 15

We are making aroad trip to hang with the San Antonio boys for Sneaks Up 3. Always a good weekend in San Antonio. You guys should make it out.

A few new pickups.

Nike SB "Quagmire"

These were a last minute design at the Niketown New York ID Studio last April. I had 15 minutes so I threw them together. Well after getting back to my hotel,I had buyers remorse and called Niketown to have these sneakers cancelled from the order. They refunded my money and 4 weeks later I get 6 boxes in the mailand these were included.

Snakeskin/3M "Info" and "Red" on the tongues which is my hip hop alter ego.

^ nike just needs to retro them OG neon, and blue and yellow 97s.

One day ill get the rest of the xx3 color ways.

I hate almost every new SB they fell off so hard.

Im post up some stuff soon.

Any one in here mess with fitteds like me ? i know yall don checked out that one spot i said pages back.

MHT, You don't want it with me son! I'll kick ur +!# and steal your kicks. Sup with those medicom 3s? Wanna sell those to me yet??

DaShoeKid: I seen you at Mountain View before. It was a while back, you were sportin some Js. Still up there? I take one class tues and thurs.

Also, any of you Dallas heads lookin for a new HDTV, get at me. Show an NTer some love and hit up the Conn's on I-30 and Cockrell Hill. I work there, nI'll hook you up with family discount. That's wholesale price + 10%. I'll be the good lookin cat walkin around wit two mamis on his arm.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

MHT, You don't want it with me son! I'll kick ur +!# and steal your kicks. Sup with those medicom 3s? Wanna sell those to me yet??

DaShoeKid: I seen you at Mountain View before. It was a while back, you were sportin some Js. Still up there? I take one class tues and thurs.

indifferent.gif
...wathca gonna do? A wrestling move on me?

And Naw i sold them, im on the search for a DS pair mayne holla if u see some....and aint nobody care when you take classes, DaShoeKid aint trying to be yourfriend....
laugh.gif

Aye btw, u end up getting that Pioneer 50?

Yes sir. I sold it to my co-worker tho. I'll cop another one when I move to SA.

What's goin down this weekend? Anything good happening? If nothin good comes up, I'll be goin to Glo lounge.

Anyone ever been to Hotel Capri?

Originally Posted by majik214

Yes sir. I sold it to my co-worker tho. I'll cop another one when I move to SA.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

So basically never. And how much you sell it for?? I want one bad man...

trublu: Yeah those are ID's I designed when I was in New York last year.

MHT: We hitting up Hllsborough, Austin - Complete Clothing, Motive807 and HUTS HAMBURGERS!!!!!, San Marcos Outlets, All the spots in San Antonio. PartySaturday night at the pre-party ansd show on Sunday at Sneaks Up 3. Coming back on Sunday night.

DallasSneakerHead08 - Motorsportsare going nowhere fam...lol

JRThumper85 - nah fam...I do drive an 03 CL but theone pictured ain't mine...I do see 18's or 19's in the future, hopefully the near future...it is dropped 2 inches, got a CAI and headersthough...it's hard to put $ into it when you got kids, bills, a shoe addiction & more bills...

I stopped by the Rangers Clubhouse during lunch...they had Rangers Sleeveless Authentic Jerseys, home & away for $50...they also had the Regular AuthenticJersey, home & away for $75...and for my Mexicano heads, they still got the MX Jerseys & fitteds in stock...and they do not charge sales tax
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

wick - is that your ride in the pic? ive always wondered....

dallasneaker - i thought the next person to tell you to fix the spelling was going to say that suppliya should be supplier. HAHA
smile.gif

i say we all meet up and have a brawl for all. old school king of the mountain. haha.

My friend is off in Cali right now, he called me from Niketown there and they told him that they didn't have the pennys and they couldn't order them for him. They had the penny shirt though. They also have the Ken Giffs there. i was laughing tho at the fact that he is valeting every place he goes. Didn't know it was like that out there. Last time i went i was 15
I know that's the correct way to spell it but in the song that's not how he pronounces it. lol aight wicked, it was worth a try.

^ Ebay fam...that's where I got mine...just look out for the obvious...tagged pics, good feedback, etc...

WickedxCL

did they have the new red alternate jerseys that they will be wearing this season at the clubhouse?

definitely looking to pick up that one up

^ they did have them fam, but not at the prices I mentioned...the only ones at that price are the white & gray ones...forgot to mention they also had gameworn jerseys for $50...

* forgot to add for the Cubs fans...they had the Cubs Fitteds for $20...if I am not mistaken they were gray underbrim...I remember seeing all the sizes but 71/2 & 7 3/4...they had about 10 in total.

That Red Alternate is sick, mayne i miss the 99' Jerseys....i expect them to win all thier games this year; that they wear this Jersey....

majik - how about a blu ray dvd player or a new sony flat screen. or even a hdmi cable for my ps3 to go to my new sony tv. let me know bro

I say we hit up dollar hot dog night when the season kicks off and have a hot dog eating contest. legit

Back
Top Bottom