Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

911 call just released
Just played live on WFAA.
Family just now hearing for the first time too

Sound like she was crying over losing her job.

lying ***
she was repeating that **** over and over
getting her story ready for court
aint no excuse
but i know how its gonna play out
she gonna get off

lying ***
aint no excuse
but i know how its gonna play out
she gonna get off
Nah she aint getting off, they already looking at her other arrests and those cases are being dismissed. They about to throw her a serious book.

She also took a cruise ship vacation into the west Indian island while she was under criminal law.

Hope they give that dum bish the death penalty.

Nah she aint getting off, they already looking at her other arrests and those cases are being dismissed. They about to throw her a serious book.

She also took a cruise ship vacation into the west Indian island while she was under criminal law.

Hope they give that dum bish the death penalty.
We gon see
If she don’t get off she def ain’t doing no serious time

I still want to know how she got in. I don't the door was unlocked. And if she was able to see him then she was also able to see the rest of the apartment and I wouldn't imagine that it looked similar to hers. Horrible situation all around.

We discussed this, there is absolutely no way she didn’t know where she was at. The light from the hallway at least would have illuminated some of the apartment. All she kept screaming was her job, but hey, at least she said she was sorry. A whole one time. Bud. I hope she gets the max, death.

I still want to know how she got in. I don't the door was unlocked. And if she was able to see him then she was also able to see the rest of the apartment and I wouldn't imagine that it looked similar to hers. Horrible situation all around.
Good question. Think about this though, finding an unlocked door on your first try with hundreds of units is pretty “lucky”. Either she went door to door or she knew him and that he didn’t lock his door. This is based on her story of course.

We discussed this, there is absolutely no way she didn’t know where she was at. The light from the hallway at least would have illuminated some of the apartment. All she kept screaming was her job, but hey, at least she said she was sorry. A whole one time. Bud. I hope she gets the max, death.
Yeah, her story of being lost and her thinking she found her place which also turns out to be UNLOCKED is a lie. Those are very small odds

Just going off of the smell each individual home has tho, I don’t care if you can’t see ****, as soon as you cross the threshold of your home, it will smell like......... your home, that should’ve been the first giveaway. I think they’ll make an example out of this thug.

Just going off of the smell each individual home has tho, I don’t care if you can’t see ****, as soon as you cross the threshold of your home, it will smell like......... your home, that should’ve been the first giveaway. I think they’ll make an example out of this thug.

This. I mentioned it early in the thread. To further it, I remember each of my friends homes having distinct smells growing up. You would know damn well you were in someone else's crib.

And then there's the carpet. That's indefensible.

1536543589-flowersJeandoor.jpg

This. I mentioned it early in the thread. To further it, I remember each of my friends homes having distinct smells growing up. You would know damn well you were in someone else's crib.

And then there's the carpet. That's indefensible.

1536543589-flowersJeandoor.jpg
Dude, the smell, the location, the furniture, the apartment number, the landscape around the area, the cars in the lot.....

THEN the ******* door mat to top it off

lying ***

Yep she was already trying to absolve herself from blame by repeating that. She had more interest in her own guilt and employment than the fact thst she just shot an unarmed man in his own home.

She had to have been on drugs or drunk or something.

I'm so tired?

Sounds like she really did it by accident.

I’m not applying
I know it didn’t have a question mark at the end
But that was a question
I was asking
Apologies for the typo.
But yeah that’s why we have “?” To make a complete sense. Use that next time cause, the context you put your words in can go against you.

She had to have been on drugs or drunk or something.

I'm so tired?

Sounds like she really did it by accident.
So with your logic it’s okay to be drunk and shot people by accident?

Criminal law calls that intoxicated manslaughter which carry a prison sentence regardless of what you make think to be a accident.

Is there really a law referred to as "intoxicated manslaughter?" :stoneface:

In MA it's negligent or involunatry homicide.

Back
Top Bottom