Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

They were neighbors that cross paths before in the past. It WASN’T a ACCIDENT. Dummy

Were you there?

They stayed in the same complex, of course they crossed paths.

If she did it on purpose, why was she crying, was she trying to get him to stay awake...you know to keep him alive?

Were you there?

They stayed in the same complex, of course they crossed paths.

If she did it on purpose, why was she crying, was she trying to get him to stay awake...you know to keep him alive?
The fact that your utter the word “accident” let’s me know you aren’t aware of the facts from multiple sources.

Don’t quote, don’t talk to me.

She was mainly working drug cases.

My guess is that it was her weed she left at the scene to make it seem like typical day at the job.

Her phone call sounds like she messing up on the hide a murder protocol.
She requested a supervisor and kept on saying I'm f'd. She didn't cover this one up right and that's what her anxiety on the phone sounds like.

She sounds like when you been ruffhousing with your yournger sibling and they actually get hurt and you struggle to tell on yourself why your lil bro/sis needs to go the ER. More worried about the troubles she's in than the trouble she's made.

The fact that your utter the word “accident” let’s me know you aren’t aware of the facts from multiple sources.

Don’t quote, don’t talk to me.

Do you just want to argue?

Simmer down sunshine and take a deep breath

You don't know me, so stop ASSuming

I can accidentally kill someone from drinking, does that absolve me of what I did? Does it?

Now act like you have some common sense and a little bit of education and sit your *** down.

She was mainly working drug cases.

I read they already started throwing some of them out. Dallas DA probably afraid of all the inevitable lawsuits when this idiot gets convicted and they start to review her past misdeeds. :lol:

Do you just want to argue?

Simmer down sunshine and take a deep breath

You don't know me, so stop ASSuming

I can accidentally kill someone from drinking, does that absolve me of what I did? Does it?

Now act like you have some common sense and a little bit of education and sit your *** down.
Blocked and Ignored.
Show some respect for yourself 1st then we can have a discussion.

Gonna assume her department and her were planting drugs on people.

Wouldn't be surprised. Texas has a checkered past when it comes to doing shady sh*t. Read this book. They were handing out life sentences for possession of an 8 ball that was planted.

s-l1600.jpg

Yo that may be the worst argument ever

Yeah, to someone who doesn't have common sense.

If she meant to kill him, she would have killed him and not called for help when he was still alive and try and keep him conscious for the paramedics.

And if you want to kill someone, wouldn't she have done it on duty?

She probably did go to the wrong apartment. That doesn't mean she shouldn't go to jail.

She probably did go to the wrong apartment. That doesn't mean she shouldn't go to jail.

People go to jail for killing people during an OUI. They didn't intend to kill someone, but they were still extremely negligent, caused a death and often serve time. Assuming this idiot went into the wrong home and shot an unarmed person, it was an act of negligence and caused loss of life. Sentencing guidelines in Texas allow for years in jail for that.

Yeah, to someone who doesn't have common sense.

If she meant to kill him, she would have killed him and not called for help when he was still alive and try and keep him conscious for the paramedics.

And if you want to kill someone, wouldn't she have done it on duty?

Not even going to entertain any of this. Again, one of the dumbest arguments I’ve heard

smart move, you will be arguing with a imbecile.

I thought you had me on ignore whiny baby?

I have no problems with dude but the argument that crying..... CRYING is a deciding factor is hilarious in the worst way possible

Yeah, because the only thing I said was crying and that's why I used ellipses.

I keep forgetting I am trying to have discussions with people with lesser intelligence who need everything spelled out for them.

I think she'll get charged with manslaughter and sentenced somewhere between 5 to 10 years. No way she gets off with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom