Danny Brown revokes Big Sean "Detroit niche"

This is Big Sean, on some Detroit ****...So he's from 6 mile? Or 7 mile? Listen to his verse...Or linwood...just provez my point that nobody (including him) knows where he is from.
this was that _ . big sean is detroit . dbco is detroit . 2 sides of the same coin . its hard to explain if you not from there but i see the "real detroit" in both of them . danny ? now idk wtf danny be on . he outta pocket wit that hair cut . like thats cool if thats what he wants to do all that but you cant say big sean aint detroit and look talk and rap like he do . . .

Ya'll crazy judging Danny on his haircut, he ain't really have it like that till he was about to kinda blow up.
He had cornrows and just looked like a regular dude on The Hybrid.
This is a stupid argument, and I'm a fan of both artists so I'm glad it's over.
Btw Danny Brown>Big Sean.

Nobody in Detroit ***** with Danny Brown, Boldy James, or none of them _s. First time hearing of Boldy James is in this thread...Dude is straight from what I heard but he not popping here.

I was downtown again yesterday for the festival and car show at belle isle, I heard big sean played ONCE, Jay MCHG a few times, DBCO a few times, and everybody else was playing Icewear Vezzo (including me)

That 1 big sean don't count bro, he was featured on that track that was juicy j

100% killer music 

mean.gif

Chief keef dont sound like ATL rappers, flow or

production...whoever said that got lazy ears..

Back
Top Bottom