Dating a stripper???

honestly, not all strippers do that stuff, but alot of them do for the money. And its not only the undesriable ones.

Let's be real here. Even if she ain't going all the way, if a dude is giving her that money you think she ain't letting him feel her all up and probably do everything except for going inside her.

Can you date someone who IS a stripper? Yes.

Can you date someone who WAS a stripper? Yes.

But the difference is her status in relation to stripping. Hell most of the "real housewives" are ex-strippers...but they don't CURRENTLY strip. Thats the point. 

They tend to have a LOT of baggage. 

Remember, there is a reason they got into stripping in the first place and unless you're offering a way for her to actually "get out" of that realm, then its a zero-sum game. 

Wow, man tell her the real, in the older thread she had you open and you her so idk, but then again man this could be one of those reasons why you only fell in love for the weekend, this is drama waiting to happen

Too many real life responses in this thread. I may just keep her around for the fun factor. But I dont know, I cant judge cause I stripped for a few months years ago. But it was mostly house/bachelorette party type joints. I never told her about that though. I dont know if ill feel 100% right cutting her off cause shes real cool to talk to and knows how to hold a good convo..
Pics???. I dont have body pics (never asked for it) but im on mobil, ill see what I can do

Wow really pleighboi?

So bandz make you dance too? SMH

I've been to strip clubs where the strippers give up the yambz for the right amount and I have friends that have actually paid said amount to receive said yambz. It all depends on how far the stripper is willing to go/how much they need the money. To you guys saying that strippers won't give it up, you're flat out wrong. On the other end, those that are under the impression that any stripper will do anything and everything for a little extra cash, you're also wrong. It all depends on the quality of the establishment and the women working there, and the amount that will get them to nudge.

Last edited:
Usually i say no, but for you? absolutely, go ahead.
You know I drink wrey and nephew straight out the bottle. Got a bunch of white people taking shots last time I was in jamaica. Had dudes wife taking off her clothes and I started sucking on her C-cups in front of him. Dude aint even remember the next morn

Last edited:
OP, if it was that easy for you to smash, what makes you think you're unique?

I just came back from picking her up from the SClub. Decided to take her home, cause she got rear ended this weekend and her cars in the body shop.
So we're sitting in the front of her crib and shes acting like she aint just come from shaking her *** for dollas, having old dudes smaking her rump.
I then realized shorty is running the ultimate game on me. Shes trying to have me accept her ways and still have me treat her the way I do its almost like nothing ever happened, clear conscience and all. It was like another routine day for her while she picks up the washingtons of the floor.

One thing she doesnt know is I stalk her twitter from time to time. She doesnt know I.know about her twitter, and some of the ish she says is starting to make sense now. Shes slick, trying to have me accept what I normally wouldnt so she can trap me. Im not going to bring it up though, just keep my cool and play along with the game whilst controlling the situation unknowning to her

Btw, im on oxys and have been drinking. Pardon my sentence structure

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

So she works the day shift 
ohwell.gif

I just came back from picking her up from the SClub. Decided to take her home, cause she got rear ended this weekend and her cars in the body shop.
So we're sitting in the front of her crib and shes acting like she aint just come from shaking her *** for dollas, having old dudes smaking her rump.
I then realized shorty is running the ultimate game on me. Shes trying to have me accept her ways and still have me treat her the way I do its almost like nothing ever happened, clear conscience and all. It was like another routine day for her while she picks up the washingtons of the floor.
One thing she doesnt know is I stalk her twitter from time to time. She doesnt know I.know about her twitter, and some of the ish she says is starting to make sense now. Shes slick, trying to have me accept what I normally wouldnt so she can trap me. Im not going to bring it up though, just keep my cool and play along with the game whilst controlling the situation unknowning to her
Btw, im on oxys and have been drinking. Pardon my sentence structure

Back
Top Bottom