Dating a stripper???

I've been to strip clubs where the strippers give up the yambz for the right amount and I have friends that have actually paid said amount to receive said yambz. It all depends on how far the stripper is willing to go/how much they need the money. To you guys saying that strippers won't give it up, you're flat out wrong. On the other end, those that are under the impression that any stripper will do anything and everything for a little extra cash, you're also wrong. It all depends on the quality of the establishment and the women working there, and the amount that will get them to nudge.

For real, that one I went to was pretty much no restrictions. Chicks were in there poppin it with dudes fingering them.

Back when I was doing my thing I was seeing a stipper ( figured birds of a feather right?!?) anyway.... I never had intentions to wife, strictly arm candy for clubs and stuff, and something 100% DTF for the rough nights. Them girls got issues foreal!

I just came back from picking her up from the SClub. Decided to take her home, cause she got rear ended this weekend and her cars in the body shop.

Shes trying to have me accept her ways and still have me treat her the way I do
I stalk her twitter from time to time.
Im not going to bring it up though, just keep my cool and play along

Last edited:
My two best friends date two strippers who are best friends :lol: its dope they always bring stripper friends for me. We can act an *** in the club and mad photo shoots at the crib. They don't seem to mind dudes seeing them naked.

Bruh she belongs to the game.

Strippers are what we like to call half way **** they turn tricks at the club then come home to you're ol keith sweat *** and try to rebuke her hoeing spirit.

This dude brought his gf, that was a stripper, to a party last weekend. she spent the whooooole time mixing drinks and hounding down female crotch. One girl passed out in a bed of malch and the pavement on the bottom of the staircase. Throwing up, rolkling around in it like a newb, stripper bish tried to take her home with her. Like, literally picked her *** up and drag home and ===> that ***. htsi got real.

i dont know if that was something you was looking for, or, whatever....i didnt read, just thought id share this.

Last edited:
If you can get your hands on some good coke go into a strip club and start networking... you'll get 95% of those sloots.

Kinda ironic though, you think you were playing your game to get your love for the weekend, when the whole time she was playing you to her purpose nullifying yours in the process. She's better at it.

Only two types of dudes can usually handle a stripper, a pimp or a hustler, anyone else works for her mentally. She had you popping pills, and drinking, and accepting her ways as a stripper. Stalking her on social networks furthers shows weaknesses in your Armour. You should let her loose though.

Kinda ironic though, you think you were playing your game to get your love for the weekend, when the whole time she was playing you to her purpose nullifying yours in the process. She's better at it.

yea, that crossed my mind. It could be her way of getting back at me

True. It's not smart to get serious with a stripper. I've talked to plenty and there's something usually something wrong with them mentally. Also think about how 20-30 guys a night will be sucking on their breasts and fingerbanging them.

What kinda hole-in-the-wall club strippers do y'all be messing with? :lol:

I know girls who work at a semi-hood type joint and I promise you none of this occurs..
I only go to the nice clubs. One in Queens that is pretty good. I also went to the top place in Vegas and another quality place there. Sucking on their nips is pretty standard. The Spearmint Rhino :smokin. One of the really attractive dancers was offering up a threesome for a price. The other chick that was offered in the deal was nasty though :x :x. Strippers are cool to talk to and I usually end up talking to them about doing drugs and partying but trying to get serious with one is just asking for trouble.

Last edited:
Only two types of dudes can usually handle a stripper, a pimp or a hustler, anyone else works for her mentally. She had you popping pills, and drinking, and accepting her ways as a stripper. Stalking her on social networks furthers shows weaknesses in your Armour. You should let her loose though.

Nah, I had issues with my tooth this weekend so I got an Rx for the pain. I dont pop pill for rec.
Maybe stalking was a strong choice of words for her twitter. But I had to do my detective work and googled her POF SN and found her twitter that way. You never know what youll find out there. Alof of people have alter egos on the interwebs and it may show a side of them they may not expose otherwise.

So much knowledge was just dropped in so short of a post. 

Pay tithes, OP. 

Man MOST of my closest girls i kick it with Dance. Its not impossible to have a stipper GF. You need to realize that after them Biches been working for a little while they dgaf about most these Thirsty dudes, its straight Hustlin. These Biches get paid BANK. like 500 just for TALKING with a guy. So dont trip brah. Pass her this way if u cant handle it

her breasts aren't exclusively yours......her #@#$% isn't either.
This is a situation only a G can handle properly, and I seriously doubt you can handle it right based on how easily you catch feelings and simp.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure what to think. How she turn down $500 so easily? Is she frontin having me believe shes not the typical stripper? . Im tying to figure out which role I should place her. JO, hangout buddy, friend with benefits,. Thing is I dont want to run to conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom