Dating Chicks From Work

There are a couple of broads at my work that i would love to ask out but the only thing that is stopping me is that we work at the same place. Meaning things could potentially get messing/awkward if things doesn't work out. What are some of your policies on dating chicks from work? Is it worth taking a risk? Please share your experience for those that done it.

There are a couple of broads at my work that i would love to ask out but the only thing that is stopping me is that we work at the same place. Meaning things could potentially get messing/awkward if things doesn't work out. What are some of your policies on dating chicks from work? Is it worth taking a risk? Please share your experience for those that done it.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Dont do it meng

word. i wouldn't do it either.

i mean, you're going to see her 5 days a week/8hrs a day. you wont even be able to pop at other chicks because she will probably keep her eyes on you all day

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Dont do it meng

word. i wouldn't do it either.

i mean, you're going to see her 5 days a week/8hrs a day. you wont even be able to pop at other chicks because she will probably keep her eyes on you all day

Yeah, I don't recommend it. Happened to me once, i dated a sexy trini broad i worked with, didn't work out. Everything was mad awkward from there on, especially when she found a man thats all she talked about, think she did it on purpose
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I don't recommend it. Happened to me once, i dated a sexy trini broad i worked with, didn't work out. Everything was mad awkward from there on, especially when she found a man thats all she talked about, think she did it on purpose
30t6p3b.gif

If it's just a job, and not a long term career, then go for it. Still be discreet, though. You don't wanna put yourself out there too hard, especially if she's not feeling you.

If it's a long term career, I'd stay away from that unless it was obvious that shorty was feeling me and we were on the same page regarding what we wanted out of the "relationship".

I've never done it though, so I'm not the best person to give you advice on that.

If it's just a job, and not a long term career, then go for it. Still be discreet, though. You don't wanna put yourself out there too hard, especially if she's not feeling you.

If it's a long term career, I'd stay away from that unless it was obvious that shorty was feeling me and we were on the same page regarding what we wanted out of the "relationship".

I've never done it though, so I'm not the best person to give you advice on that.

too many girls out there for you to be looking within your workplace. it shouldn't even be an option yaddamean, you show up, you work with them, you go home. don't ask about their weekend, don't ask if they saw the new movie that just came out, don't ask anything that doesn't relate to work. you can't have feelings for someone that you don't know

too many girls out there for you to be looking within your workplace. it shouldn't even be an option yaddamean, you show up, you work with them, you go home. don't ask about their weekend, don't ask if they saw the new movie that just came out, don't ask anything that doesn't relate to work. you can't have feelings for someone that you don't know

Heres the  catch i only see them  probably 2-3 a month for meetings... Its pretty much out of the question if I am seeing them every day.

Heres the  catch i only see them  probably 2-3 a month for meetings... Its pretty much out of the question if I am seeing them every day.

Do not @%+% where you work. To much drama that could potentially go down. Not worth the headache, especially if this is where your making your pape.

Do not @%+% where you work. To much drama that could potentially go down. Not worth the headache, especially if this is where your making your pape.

Yeah, I wouldn't do it, unless you're sure she's the right one for you. If chick was a jump off, then things won't end too well

Yeah, I wouldn't do it, unless you're sure she's the right one for you. If chick was a jump off, then things won't end too well

laugh.gif
was just talkin to my mans about this. I wouldnt recommend it on any occasion,
but since u dont see them that often, and the urge is strong, make sure u just beat
once or twice and its strictly mutual between the two of u.

There are a lot of consequences that can follow.

Back
Top Bottom