Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
I don't think anyone in here is making that argument specifically.

I think many people are just taking their cue from progressive trans voices who say the special is transphobic.

and one of the reasons activists cite for why it's transphobic

is making any reference to any biological differences between trans women and ciswomen.
is fundamentally hate speech and attempt to deny the existence of trans women.

hence why you are now supposed to say "pregnant people"
obviously saying someone is pregnant is comment on their biology, not there gender identity.

but making any reference to the idea that a transman is biologically a woman is considered offensive.

at least that's my understanding.

Regarding the previous other pages, I don't know why dudes got an issue with long-form responses. :lol: Starting to think whenever y'all encounter a paragraph in life you guys be like...
It's embarrassing honestly. Like back when kids would try to intellect shame the smart kids.

Also I stand with Caitlyn, Candace and Shapiro.

I think many people are just taking their cue from progressive trans voices who say the special is transphobic.

is making any reference to any biological differences between trans women and ciswomen.

obviously saying someone is pregnant is comment on their biology, not there gender identity.

but making any reference to the idea that a transman is biologically a woman is considered offensive.

:rolleyes :lol: :lol:

Of course, of course

Hence the question:

We are to make absolutely no distinctions at all between women and a transgender women because any distinctions at all are offensive to transgender women?

So when you were copying and pasting articles about the potential dangers of 5G on NT, what was that?
An article is a monologue not a dialogue. In a conversation, make your point and shut TF up :lol:. And I'm not even talking about you really. I think everyone knows exactly what I mean when I say certain people just like to hop on a soapbox and talk without ceasing to try and show off how smart they think they are

So to be clear...

We are to make absolutely no distinctions at all between women and a transgender women because any distinctions at all are offensive to transgender women?

If that's the case then black folks should Sammy Sosa themselves and become transracial to end racism.

sammy-sosa.jpg

Problem solved right?
I mean...

You wouldn't be wrong to call Obama half-white...

:rolleyes :lol: :lol:

Of course, of course

im not saying it pejoratively

people are free to correct me,
it's not like people in this thread are claiming to be personally offended.

people reference prominent activists, and glaad and other organization reaction as a proxy for the trans community.

Im doing the same thing; I know some of these things are considered offensive,
because I read it in progressive news source, or interviews with an activist.

im not saying it pejoratively

people are free to correct me,
it's not like people in this thread are claiming to be personally offended.

people reference prominent activists, and glaad and other organization reaction as a proxy for the trans community.

Im doing the same thing; I know some of these things are considered offensive,
because I read it in progressive news source, or interviews with an activist.

Reference "prominent activists"... had no idea this was even a thing.

So now apparently gynecologists and estheticians that aren't trained to treat transsexuals private parts are bigots.

“So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that ‘we don’t serve transgender patients,’” Yaniv tweeted. “And me, being me, I’m shocked.. and confused… and hurt. Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn’t that against the college practices?”

Yaniv gained notoriety this past year for filing a complaint with the British Colombia Human Rights Tribunal against a group of home-based estheticians who refused to wax the complainant’s male genitalia. “The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” Yaniv said while representing himself before the tribunal, according to The Post Millennial.

The tribunal ultimately decided in favor of the estheticians, noting they were not trained to wax male genitals and did not consent to do so. The decision said Yaniv filed complaints for “improper purposes,” was motivated by racial animus, employed deception, and sought to punish the estheticians for their “bigotry.” He was ordered to pay each of the three estheticians $2,000 each.

Nevertheless, he persisted. Yaniv is apparently on a mission to catch the “bigots,” while being utterly surprised to find that a gynecology practice is so bigoted it would not take on a biological male as a patient.

Yaniv followed up his tweet, writing, “Gynaecologists form a part of the multidisciplinary team who engage with transgender and non‐binary patients, either as part of the transition stage performing surgery or managing pre‐ or post‐transition gynaecological problems.”

Reference "prominent activists"... had no idea this was even a thing.

So now apparently gynecologists and estheticians that aren't trained to treat transsexuals private parts are bigots.

“So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that ‘we don’t serve transgender patients,’” Yaniv tweeted. “And me, being me, I’m shocked.. and confused… and hurt. Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn’t that against the college practices?”

Yaniv gained notoriety this past year for filing a complaint with the British Colombia Human Rights Tribunal against a group of home-based estheticians who refused to wax the complainant’s male genitalia. “The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” Yaniv said while representing himself before the tribunal, according to The Post Millennial.

Word?

Simply asking a question to find out where the beef is.

Ex:

What is the problem with what Dave actually said?

This whole thing is an ad hominem logical fallacy IMHO.

6132eb8f581b4ce00f8bdd206b9950f67012e13756954e19b38a2671c131c3c7_1.jpg

I'm just pointing to it :lol:

"Pull up a quote where someone said you cannot make any distinctions at all between biological women and transgender women."

"Until then, you're exaggerating the position of others to the extreme in order to make the position seem less reasonable. "

Beet Juice.

Beyond Meat.

Woman of the Year.

Only women can get pregnant and have kids.

=

Hate Speech & Violence!!!

- Are there any differences between transsexual women and women?

That's not the point! Cancel him!!!!
I knew I should wait to respond once I saw your post keep growing in size over the course of 2 hours.

I'm sorry P Present
I never meant to hurt you

Back
Top Bottom