Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
So apparently made an appearance at his old High Schools and it was sort of a **** show ...

Again, this is just about Dave's feelings.

It really is his feelings, and his response to that at a certain sect. I don't know why people take it so personally like he isn't a grown, rich, articulate man who can and should defend himself.

I'm sure when that 16 year old reaches Daves current age, that "I'm a righteous non-bigoted kind human being" attitude will be worth so much

I'll cut them some slack because at 16 I thought I knew everything about the world too, I was wrong

This person has no idea that Dave has basically lived their life three times

I'm sure when that 16 year old reaches Daves current age, that "I'm a righteous non-bigoted kind human being" attitude will be worth so much

I'll cut them some slack because at 16 I thought I knew everything about the world too, I was wrong

This person has no idea that Dave has basically lived their life three times

1) neither Dave or you or I know everything about this world

2) age unfortunately doesn’t signify intelligence, knowledge or wisdom

3) there are a lot of 16 year olds in this world that are smarter and wiser than alot of people Dave’s age

4) I’d hope by 16, everyone would know what should and shouldn’t be said towards another person

5) and if by Dave’s age they don’t know, I’d hope they’d be gracious enough to admit they are wrong for what they have said, apologize and try to be a better person

3) there are a lot of 16 year olds in this world that are smarter and wiser than alot of people Dave’s age

4) I’d hope by 16, everyone would know what should and shouldn’t be said towards another person

5) and if by Dave’s age they don’t know, I’d hope they’d be gracious enough to admit they are wrong for what they have said, apologize and try to be a better person

you would think that, but apparently some people think that not believing some wacky story about being at subway at 2 in the morning means you hate gay people

you really comparing this dude getting called out for saying something disrespectful while capitalizing off of the situation to someone who has their life legitimately threatened

no wonder you on these BS arguments

cmon fam, im not making a 1 to 1 comparison, Dave Chappelle can't sell his documentary to murder. :rolleyes
it's obviously hyperbole.

the point remains the same, attempting to do something and partially failing does not mean the attempt didn't happen or isn't real.

cmon fam, im not making a 1 to 1 comparison, Dave Chappelle can't sell his documentary to murder. :rolleyes
it's obviously hyperbole.

the point remains the same, attempting to do something and partially failing does not mean the attempt didn't happen or isn't real.

attempted murder is attempted damn murder

Dave offended some people and those people responded

if you want a comparison, go say something offensive to your boss and see how that plays out

As I said when I first started talking directly to you I got zero problem with that group who been regularly used for jokes my whole damn life not entertaining shh and using whatever power they now have

Dave started the shh

majority is a strong word

i'm simply pointing out the obvious.. there are large amounts of people who want a certain type of content..

if dave choose to he could lean into all of this even more so than he already has and make a crap ton more money

if dave is actually canceled as he has often claimed to be, there are a shh ton of people out there that are more than willing to keep him extremely wealthy

joe rogan has a large fan base, that doesnt mean his fan base consist of the majority of americans.. hell, trump has a large fan base and he has far from the majority of americans

im not talking about the amount of fans,

I think most people think it's okay that comedians make offensive jokes,
and it's not a national emergency that requires boycotts or walkouts.

i think you can see it in the media hyping the Netflix protest as thousands of employees and it ended up being dozens.

Dave's crude toilet humour is not that national emergency that many activists want you to believe that it is.

attempted murder is attempted damn murder

Dave offended some people and those people responded

if you want a comparison, go say something offensive to your boss and see how that plays out

As I said when I first started talking directly to you I got zero problem with that group who been regularly used for jokes my whole damn life not entertaining shh and using whatever power they now have

Dave started the shh

wut?

comedy stage =/= workplace ???

Like clockwork.

Every time there’s a thread on hear about a black man that doesn’t toe the line, the same heads on here come out to do what they do.

Tariq
Umar
Kevin Samuel

It doesn’t matter.

Can’t have a black man doing and saying what he wants; why does this scare/bother/upset y’all so much?

🤔

DC show was dope. Screening was really well done.

I left at 12:30 and he had only bought out Erykah Badu at that point. I stayed for her set but had to get the **** outta there. Don't know who else he bought out.

EU Performed After Erykah Badu.

Show Probably Ended Sometime After 1am 🙃

Regarding this situation with Dave and those high school kids, the biggest fools wilding are the subsection of Dave supporters that are harassing and threatening teenagers just because they don't kiss Dave's ***.

Like you gotta be a peak level loser to do something like that.

i just don’t understand why only those jokes get flack
they weren’t even that bad
The whole thing is blown out of proportion. All of it. It’s really not a big deal from any angle.

All 8 people walked out of Netflix because Dave Chappelle told jokes.

tumblr_pnrrifkGyR1txtch1o1_400.gif

tumblr_pnrrifkGyR1txtch1o2_400.gif
tumblr_pnrrifkGyR1txtch1o3_400.gifv

tumblr_pnrrifkGyR1txtch1o4_400.gifv

i just don’t understand why only those jokes get flack
they weren’t even that bad
The whole thing is blown out of proportion. All of it. It’s really not a big deal from any angle.

All 8 people walked out of Netflix because Dave Chappelle told jokes.

We’ve been making fun of those people most of their whole damn lives

if they draw a line in the sand and go after anyone who get anywhere near it, don’t blame them one damn bit

I could never understand what it is to be in those shoes, your sexuality or existence is still to this day used as an insult.. and wasn’t that long ago certain words were regularly allowed on network tv

I don’t blame any marginalized group using their power to not entertain shh

Like if China said f trump and republicans for their blatant shh and started getting petty as hell, I wouldn’t blame them one bit

If my child yelled "your jokes kill" at a comedian,
it's a shame that won't haunt me for the rest of life.

There are are some deplorable people out there that call themselves comedians

and some stupid people that don’t need to get encouraged

We shouldn't be encouraging accusations of not being allies or supporting social justice

Like when people go from making accusations of homophobia to transphobia

I'm doing my best not to encourage these types of people

If a gay or trans person tells me something is offensive, I’m going believe them

society ain’t been kind to them at all.. don’t need me to make shh harder on them

I see a lot of racist shh beyond someone throwing out the N word, as a black person.. I’ll readily admit I didn’t fully appreciate the things said and done to Asian people until I started dating my girl

it shouldn’t take someone entering my life that I care about to not appreciate how bad I have been and society is

Back
Top Bottom