"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

What the hell does that mean? :frown:

Why the hell is he talking about a movie 3 years away and way before DOFP even drops? :frown:

He was defending himself from the flack he was getting from the leaked and unconfirmed DofP ending with Apoc.

I really see nothing wrong with it, no difference with Whedon talking about Ultron for A2 or Thanos for A3.

big difference.. the individuals saying these things.. i trust and have faith in whedon

singer, 2 of his most recent movies are:

jack the giant slayer

superman returns

valkyrie was in between those 2, which i havent watched.. 

Last edited:

[thread="501954"]I really see nothing wrong with it, no difference with Whedon talking about Ultron for A2 or Thanos for A3.[/thread]

big difference.. the individuals saying these things.. i trust and have faith in whedon

singer, his last 3 real movies are:
jack the giant slayer
valkyrie
superman returns

Eh, people have preferences. People got trust in Whedon now because of Avengers, same with Nolan and his Batfilms. There are also people who liked IM3 and actually got good reviews when I want to strangle Shane Black for that film.

Singer still did the Usual Suspects, X1 and X2, which are all widely received and got good reviews. Hell even Superman Returns (being a Superman fan, I seriously did not like it much) got a better score that MoS (which I liked more than SR 100000000x more). Valkerie still got a fresh rating on RT iirc so it really isn't widely hated like Jack the Giant Slayer.

To be fair avengers was meh up until the last 30 mins. Story was "poor" for lack of a better word.

With that said

IMO all xmen and xmen related movies has either been horrible trash or meh

Trust me, about 90% of the people would disagree with you on the Avengers. 10 years from now, people would likely say it is outdated but the main praise for Whedon was how he was able to fit everyone together and converged and formed the Avengers.

Keep in mind X1 and X2 got high 80s rating on RT back then. I still like it to this day, it has dropped on my list of good comic book films but that will happen considering it is more than a decade old now and cgi simply keeps getting better and better. Wolverine fighting Sabretooth on the top of the Statue of Liberty is simply laughable these days, that alone will make it look like a joke to many who watch the film today.

Last edited:
Trust me, about 90% of the people would disagree with you on the Avengers. 10 years from now, people would likely say it is outdated but the main praise for Whedon was how he was able to fit everyone together and converged and formed the Avengers.

Keep in mind X1 and X2 got high 80s rating on RT back then. I still like it to this day, it has dropped on my list of good comic book films but that will happen considering it is more than a decade old now and cgi simply keeps getting better and better. Wolverine fighting Sabretooth on the top of the Statue of Liberty is simply laughable these days, that alone will make it look like a joke to many who watch the film today.
I'm not basing it on special effect and such. Yes eventually it'll be out dated, I'm looking at it from the story and use of source material. I understand this is there version of the xmen but IMO it sucks.

As for the avengers, it was out together like a Saturday morning cartoon. Yes I know all the past movies were meant to bridge together what the movie lacks, but the subplots? The awkward moments that were just bad and not funny, the horrible pacing? Not to say it wasn't a fun watch, just nothing more.

But like I said, 90% and likely more will simply disagree with you on that.

CGI-wise, it was great but everything else you mentioned were applauded by the audiences as well.

I calls it like I sees it lol. Never said avergers was a horrible movie. Just not mind blowing IMO

:lol:

You my bro! It's just between a few general topics and the Kobe threads it's always an opinion different than what most are saying. You appreciated my dude :smokin

Just watched the trailer rewind and some of the cartoon.

Damn it I hope this doesn't disappoint. Really makes me want to revisit First Class.

need to see more gambit

gambit-vs-wolverine-o.gif

This is who they should get for Apocalypse:

Guy is a beast and has the face and voice for the part. Not sure he's great in a role that requires deep and extensive lines though.

This is who they should get for Apocalypse:

Guy is a beast and has the face and voice for the part. Not sure he's great in a role that requires deep and extensive lines though.
Greivoux :pimp:

He also writes comics too. He would be a good fit.

My thing is I want to see Apocalypse at his non-human height of 9" and up.

Greivoux :pimp:

He also writes comics too. He would be a good fit.

My thing is I want to see Apocalypse at his non-human height of 9" and up.
Yes! They ruined juggernaut! Actually, ruined isn't even the word for the defication on screen they called the juggernaut :smh:

Last edited:
The costume designer did a great job of having the leather straps cover his nipples. The movies didn't even make him and Charles step-brothers. SMH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom