DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Lol, how's it going Josh? You're lucky Brad Miller didn't give you the hands.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

yea man ill def be hollerin at yall "bammas" its looking brighter i got a few intereviews out there so we shall see
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

LOL @ bammas in " "...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

this is my and my ex. she was from alexandria, va but she moved to florida
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

^
Diggin the coat, sir. Diggin' it.

As hypebeast as it gets for me... On my way to the club... FTWRK "fresh sneakers" party...
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Feeling the good Cement Bulls shirt EOH :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No @#%$ Shpat but I actually like that second pic dude... you just standing their being white hitting a jack and all the NY commotion just going around you... ill pic

Yo Lavan i lost ur number. i still want a shirt. Im gonna be in DC on Friday. where can I get it?
Another one bites the dust!

Willis03

Friday I'll be in DC at night...specifically on U Street at Duke City.

I work in VA around by Landmark/Springfield/Kingstowne.

Hit me up.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Umm.. don't forget to ring me bruh.. with all that will be goin on I will be runnin ten ways to Sunday.

My Hotel will be in Crystal City.. so I am accessible to all.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Rock, email me your number because the one I have for you was like your office number or somehting.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Couple of pictures from my weekend in COLLEGE PARK ( i will be a student in the Spring!
smokin.gif
)

81ho8i8.jpg

pull up competition in the bathroom.

7xe8iep.jpg

after a long night of football and partying, about to hit the SAC!

Back
Top Bottom