DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Don't hate 'cuz I'm educated
pimp.gif

Besides, I'm just trying a little something different w/ the bowties. I'll have to get used to them.

"I'll have to get used to them."

Religious conversion?

Running for Mayor?

Why do you "have to get used to them"? If you dont mind me askin'.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

"I'll have to get used to them."

Religious conversion?

Running for Mayor?

Why do you "have to get used to them"? If you dont mind me askin'.

He's getting used to people calling him Farnsworth when he wears them
laugh.gif

Naw not Sean Wayans...In person, all thru Jr High, High school, college, and now at my job i've always been nick-named luda (ludacris)
..can't really tell since i cut the braids (and no i'm not proud of that nick-name)
Sean wayan's though?.no offense taken though, that guy did try to denounce rock deep in the cactus foam forum..
so his mind seems to travel wildly i see.....

Jay45Valdez23, man I know I've seen you before in that same get-up at Footlocker in Mondawmin. That must be your "Goin' out get-up"...lol.j/k.

^^^^^^awww man, dude tried to play me
laugh.gif
. actually, i wore this fit to a party once like a year ago, thatz the only time i ever wore it out besides this picwhich was for a photo shoot. but i can assure u, i ain't ever wear it to mondawmin. plus, i only usually cop from FA anyway (even tho i did get the cementspizikes from FL.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by Jay45Valdez23

oh nah, itz all good homie
glasses.gif
JAY45- Where did you get Jordan jacket ur wearing in the your avy?
nerd.gif

Damn O.. that pic big enuff??
Damn, I done had it for a minute. If I remember correctly, I got it from DTLR when it first dropped. I think it was like $120. I see they gofor a pretty penny now online. Glad I got mine.
happy.gif

no offense taken though, that guy did try to denounce rock deep in the cactus foam forum..

Hold up if i recall correctly didn't Rock claim they had clear soles? And it turns out they don't. Anyways here is a comparison...

888357d9e231f5a49e483a6c336ef1a8022ccd0.bmp

79615de964ab84363552afac482fb5756e7ac71.bmp

No..re-read his post, then re-read the comments after yours...it is explained that he states that they DO have the solid soles...check the page after yourcomment..

and I nor anyone else sees it but it guess..

Back
Top Bottom