DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Ready to Tanqueray???
roll.gif
All he needs is the hair.....

yall look like jesus came back...

you kinda look like brand from the real world minus being swole and having a shag...

^^ ahahahha dont drop him..

spiderman is way up there..

I wanna see a picture of Ican and his real girlfriend. I'm tired of seeing him and all these other girls (no hating)

and I'm not u mad..

Originally Posted by EatMyDonut

I wanna see a picture of Ican and his real girlfriend. I'm tired of seeing him and all these other girls (no hating)

She's a dime...

And not just saying that cause she "fam" either...

Period.

Dag.. I always got people Denouncing me.

Oh well. I saw Kev's name last on the joint so I thought I was goin to see some Special joints on....and O.. I like the get up son.

You worked that one well with the Kerchief and Pinstripes. Grown Man Fit right there. Not everyone can pull that off.

As for the Soles on Cacti or any other Foam Release for now on... should the Cacti ever Retro again... Trust me. Clear is what you'll get.

Can I get an amen E?

Even retailers thought they were gettin Clear on those joints til the last minute.. Some not til they opened their boxes... I did clarify however. I hate to bethe one given bad info. Specially when I see it for my own self.

Ian.. you must have two things.

A secure woman. &

A hell of a first line. Lol

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Hustlinflip and Dest. Kicks...yall better be safe on those IMs...Make sure you know who you're talkin' to.

You might end up...

brokeback_mountain.jpg

j/k...

Omaaro Design Group [[ reintroducing creativity]]

LMFAO! I didn't post way back when but I was a reader, believe me. I remember this lmfao!

Back
Top Bottom