DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

:smh:
nono.gif
@ him going all the way to Myspace for pictures..NT and Myspace are two totally different addictive beasts.

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

its all love tommie.

you know you my ninja. lol.

whats good with an espn zone reunion? just cause...

They posted your MYspace on HT? :rofl:
roll.gif

Yeah we need that ESPN thang poppin'. Actually, I'd like to hit a Happy hour somewhere and get blasted. Ian, what's the deal on the info about the party, homie?

june 15th 18+
june 16th 21+ (urban night)
june 17th 21+ (international night)

if you are interested in becoming a vendor at the 18+ event, email me. there will be vendor fee's (not like dunxchange tho). that info is forth coming..

and what the hell is HT? hater talk or something?

here go another one for ya.
^ Oh they look like the body painters we had at our Frat Mardi Gras two weeks ago in DC.. Love that shiznit!!!

june 15th 18+
june 16th 21+ (urban night)
june 17th 21+ (international night)
^ ESPN ZONE IN B-More or DC??

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

vdz9f9.jpg

vdzg1w.jpg

. . . . . .
Be a father or a football coach; a role model or a symbol of hope.
Take another approach;
Instead of testifyin' against 'em in court,
Handcuffin' 'em and closin' the door so they can be worse than before...

^^^^LMAO

I dunno if I posted in here yet but here you go ... acknowledge lil marley in the background though

I see rolls and there aint no dinner table in none of those pics...

And Tommie you need to go to Amateur night at the improv for real...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

^C'mon dude. Tit for Tat? How old are you? This this post is definitely going the wrong way.

Let's try and keep this from turning into a ********(btw, They givin' you the business over there) post.............................

Honestly, living in Baltimore for damn near 7 months has made me realize that people living in the city don't really give a @#%$. And if they do, then they still look like immigrants half of the time, its like they don't know if they wanna be from DC, Philly or New York. Dudes...excuse me.."Yo" as they like to say it, walk around with dusty boxbraids that haven't been done for at least a month or some dreads that look like the end of mops, and the shorties, although there are some cute ones out there, most of them look like they went into one of four stores..

1.Gadzooks
2.Forever 21
3.Hot Topic
4.Journeys

And went absolutely beserk.

The capris is a whole nother' animal though, dudes sport them joints like church pants, I remember it was like 45 outside and son reppin' the capri hard like his ankles weren't burning from frostbite, however I knew something was wrong with him when he went to scratch his shin and I saw bone fragment.

Now ninjas are moving into Hollister and American Eagle wearing them Laffy Taffy glasses and Track Jackets...totally unacceptable with Nike Boots.

Its wild out here forreal.

LOL Its so serious out here that I didn't even post in colors.

Look for my "Baltimore" post coming soon..

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

ayo, its not even that serious. you went on for post after post with your man-pris, whats the harm in some pictures? geeze

oh and tsharp, i agree with you the people in the city are a special breed in there own.guess they feel they have to be "gutta" to uphold our :homocide,stop snitchin,the corner,the wire image.and the whole capris when its cold i couldnt understand that one either.

Son please don't be offended really.

Its just how I see things thats all. Right now I got three caucasoid women outside my window with blankets and 40 oz., this is the third time this week, all of them look like they've been bathing in Iodine. Its not even sunny outside. Where's Rockdeep when you need him.. :smh:
nono.gif

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

MyT, you wild son lol

But its true. I've lived in Baltimore my whole life and witnessed every fashion trend come and go. I think because we're like smack in the middle (mason dixon line) we see all types of styles come through our city and we just pick up on them...or jack them, which ever term is preferred.

It just is what it is. I neither attack or defend my city. I'm just here. But I love my city, good and bad.

MY WHOLE DRESS CODE [/b]
Looking for DS Bone/Maize Stussy Court Forces sz 10/10.5, Anyone?​

Back on page 7, SlyCitySprayr

I'm not straight. I swing the same way any of ya'll dudes swing -- strictly loving females.

Back
Top Bottom