DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

^All your pictures are photobucket too. I don't think they are you! This is me, how else am I suppose load pictures? I don't think you are bright at all wigs.

How do I have different pictures of people on my photobucket? I distinctively posted up pictures of myself wigs. I do not believe that is you because why would someone sign up for niketalk and just post pictures up right away? Where did you get that jacket from anyways, it's nice?

Your style isn't of my particular taste. I just simply stated to lose the blazer and you go off on a tantrum. Just cool down man.

KICK.. I suggest you stop your antagonizing of members here.

NOW.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

(last 2 pages)

Welcome to ISS...

May I take your order?

"You can stop lying on the internet Slim..."
"...you already revealed the truth..."​

Rock, don't worry about it, I'm not offending anyone. CasaNova703 is RealHunter disguised to be me. He posted up pictures of what he thought is me but isn't. So I posted up pictures of him. It's all good. We're just having a little fun on NT.

^^^^^^^^^^
last year @ the iss/niketalk summit
new era paisley and dkny tte and black chrome viii's
aka LIGHT BRIGHT/LIGHT SKINDEDDIDNUCCA

:lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM I MADE MY OWN TEAM
because nobody else accepted me >=|​

some dude ps the pic
but it wasnt me.
i got the pic from another post but
yeah someone def is sweating her! lol

Isn't sticking your foot up for a HypeBeast Group Photo like pointing at a person? lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

That's a pretty cool picture.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Back
Top Bottom