DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Yo Mr. Iphone. I don't know if you peeped the helmets when you were in the house.. but I am pickin another joint up next Spring... been too busy this summer to ride...

R1's should have somethin sexy out by then... I like my bikes unlike my women.. Heavy...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:
I like my bikes unlike my women.. Heavythat :lol:
laugh.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

This post is funny as heck, yall dude are lunchin(do the youngins still say that?)
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
those looked like custom helemts how much did they run you and who did the brush work?

Well I got them done from my man Pete out in Wheaton.. Pete usually charges a Grip.. but I got a pretty good deal.. as I have a Wolverine and American Eagle in addition to the one's you saw. But they usually run $300 +

Quote:
You need to let me know when you get that bike again. I'll show you how to take these corners.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^ Both of you young men fall back... Following that pic those broads got buck'n naked before hop'n in a pool. I was not drunk for the very reason of "verifying authenticity". And last I check my profession is nursing... I dont get fooled by tucks or adams apples... 8)
glasses.gif
Quote:
I mean I'm 16
Quote:
I'd have to think twice

^ which is why you have no credibility in this conversation.. :rofl:
roll.gif
Keep on dreaming about a classmate who you "think" you could wreck by homecoming... :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ "tucks."

Word to HBO late night, or 14th street downtown.

:lol:
laugh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Ru as a Dominican born and raised i can tell u i see nothing to worry about. all the women arent dimes. but you i see two 5s equal a 10 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Back from banned camp!

^Dammmmmmmmmmn mah, your illegal javascripts are url'ing my parameters.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

[minister on BET sunday mornings] WELL we have got to rise up and feel JEEE-SUSSSA come through our SOULSSSA[/morning scriptures]
Back from banned camp!

Figured I'd throw me and Lil Momma SunShyne in this joint..
4ko09hh.jpg

Eh what the heck :lol:
laugh.gif
glennflxp9.jpg

I smell U Mad/Sad pics coming :lol:
laugh.gif
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Back
Top Bottom