DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Hope they don't cast Cranston as Gordon in the Batfleck Batman movie.

He deserves a bigger role.
No disrespect to Pat Hingle (RIP), but it's all about how Gordon is portrayed/written and Gary Oldman put in some great work in BB and TDK. Gordon has a lot of depth and is a huge character in the Batman mythos. And now that Barbara Gordon is in this universe, that adds another layer of complexity to his partnership with Bats.

I'd hate for Cranston to come in for a one-off villain. I'd rather have him as a reoccurring member with a pivotal role. Having Affleck, Irons and Cranston as the foundation of the new franchise would be incredible.

Last edited:
Jena Malones role was supposedly cut from the film but might appear in the directors cut

You know who would be a dope character in a Batman movie. Deathstroke, couldn't not think of a person who can play him though.

Funny enough, I think Affleck could have done it. Now I have no clue. Anytime I think of Deathstroke, I automatically think of Manu Bennett. I liked him in Arrow.

he was rumored to be Deathstroke for Suicide Squad but denied it was the role he was up for and then turned down or not picked for the role, I forget which.

Maybe he is holding out to be Deathstroke?

There was also a report back that Scott Eastwood might be Deathstrroke but was never really confirmed.

Eastwood is Grayson working undercover in SS.

His dad's connections really got him into the industry.

Need my dude Nghtwing, dude was a G in Young Justice.

**** Grayson needs to shine. I just want too see the whole Bat family to shine. We seen plenty of Bats, but i want Nightwing, Todd as RH and my dude Tim. I loved how the Arkham games made him.

JGL leaves Sandman project

his statement from facebook:

“So, as you might know if you like to follow these sorts of things, a while back, David Goyer and I made a producing deal with Warner Brothers to develop a movie adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s SANDMAN. Neil himself came on as an executive producer, we hired the excellent screenwriter, Jack Thorne, and we started in on the ambitious task of adapting one of the most beloved and boundary-pushing titles in the world of comics. I was pleased with the progress we were making, even though we still had quite a ways to go.’

“Recently, as you also might know if you like to follow these sorts of things, the sorta “ownership” (for lack of a better term) of the Sandman material changed hands when Warner Brothers shifted the entire catalogue of Vertigo comics (an imprint of DC) to their subsidiary, New Line. And a few months ago, I came to realize that the folks at New Line and I just don’t see eye to eye on what makes Sandman special, and what a film adaptation could/should be. So unfortunately, I decided to remove myself from the project. I wish nothing but the best for the team moving forward.’

“I’d like to thank all the great people I’ve had the opportunity to work with on this one. I’ve had a blast with and learned a ton from David and Jack. Niija Kuykendall, Greg Silverman, and everyone at Warner Brothers have been fantastic, as have Geoff Johns and everyone at DC. And it’s been a particular privilege as well as a rocking good time getting to know Mr. Gaiman, whose generous insights and masterful work have certainly convinced me that the Lord of Dreams and the Prince of Stories are one and the same Endless pattern.”

That's funny and not surprising. Just this past week there was some update about Sandman I didn't bother posting here and now this.

Hope JGL can move on to something as good or better when it comes to adapting a comic for a movie whether he's sticking with Warner Bros or elsewhere.

Justice League War :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WW: What's your problem with me?

Protestor: Blah, blah, blah...... and you dress like a *****!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Soooooo unexpected. Fell out my seat type shock laughter.

What kind of JL universe is this? This movie is clearly not for kids :lol: Supes almost comes off like he's a killer.

Half way in to this and this seems like what the guys doing the film hoped their DC movieverse would be like. Down to the snarky Reynolds like Hal Jordan.

Their Cyborg still whack and corny looking.

Last edited:
itadDvH.gif

Last edited:
I actually liked Cyborg dude was cool.

My dude Shazam shined a bit. I loved when he was like, "he can try" or something like that.

I didn't like them calling him Victory. The daddy issues angle about going to see him at his game :lol:

Then this version of his look was just all bulky and ugly. Kinda ****** up to make his origin due to Darkseid in one way. Dude just a human parademon with some nanintes.

Yea he was bulky, by the end of the film isn't he more lean, though. Like the tech starts going back to the classic look.

I died when Shazam was like the "the super 7" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom