DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

show me where i lied :nerd:

saying bvs is better than apocalypse is not saying much based on how apocalypse turned out.
come on man.
its your opinion.

I can say you lied all I want, that does not change your op.
I think the movie was great, the ultimate version, even better.

but using words like "garbage, worst movie, ETC"  it's your op and subjective at that.

again, the hate, the great disdain, some of you hold against zack synder and the movie itself is borderline unhealthy....

reminds me of going to the civil war premiere and seeing a guy in a superman shirt getting booed.
you would have thought he was wearing a swastika and not an "S" on his chest

youre right. it is an opinion. im saying that bvs was billed by many to be the greatest cbm of all time. it was a disappointment for many. apocalypse was a disappointment as well for many. saying bvs was better than apocalypse is not saying much by expectations of bvs. of course there are people that loved bvs and apocalypse. its all opinions at the end.

If SS is not nominated for an Oscar (Will Smith in the role of Will Smith), it will be the worst film of all time.

Last edited:

but using words like "garbage, worst movie, ETC"  it's your op and subjective at that.

again, the hate, the great disdain, some of you hold against zack synder and the movie itself is borderline unhealthy....

reminds me of going to the civil war premiere and seeing a guy in a superman shirt getting booed.

big jump from garbage to worst movie

I've been one of the biggest voices on NT opposed to zack Snyder being in charge of superman and justice league on the whole.. I still think he can be a tremendous value to the DC universe, I just think those are bad projects for him (which I've stated many many of times)

I have no clue where you are seeing "the hate, the great disdain, some of you hold against zack synder and the movie itself is borderline unhealthy"

I don't even think it has been called the "worst movie"..

it has been called "garbage" quite a bit I think.. but that is what the movie is

it's not the first bad movie and clearly wont be the last (please see the aforementioned x men apocalypse or fan4tastic if you need proof of that) 

I don't think any of the supposed "marvel fanboys" have demonstrated any of that last behavior that you talk about within the thread.. hell, there  have been more personal shots thrown in the marvel thread depending on what side you supported in that film.. but that was jokes

Last edited:
Man nobody has called anybody a "Marvel Fanboy" in months.... and it was just one person that did it.

Yall need to stop throwing that around as a strawman defense for your criticism. People will criticize movies and people will criticize people criticizing movies and people will defend movies and people will criticize people who defend movies and people will defend people who criticize people defending movies.

Last edited:
If it's not the marvel fanboy bull **** it's something else where ppl target a select few posters whose opinions they disagree with.

Same old **** dog, just a different day.

It bores me when I see the same ppl still trying to play victim or complain about other ppl's opinions like they are incapable of ignoring them.

If you don't want to discuss anything do not reply to the ppl that do.

Last edited:
I might have to go ghost from this thread like my man rfx45 rfx45 did. :smh:

"This movie is trash and I'm not watching it again." Okay.

"I'm gonna respond to this guy and get in a circular argument, while killing this thread." Alright.

If it's not the marvel fanboy bull **** it's something else where ppl target a select few posters whose opinions they disagree with.

It bores me when I see the same ppl still trying to play victim or complain about other ppl's opinions like they are incapable of ignoring them.

Bro you don't like the movie. We get it. You, amel, and the rest. Do you serioulsy need to remind us every single post???? Like, that gets annoying real fast. If all you do is come to the DC thread and complain that you don't like snyder, BVS, or whatever then what's the point?

Suicide squad looks fun as hell to me. most interested to see Leto's take on Joker, and how they squeeze in Battfleck.

Bro you don't like the movie. We get it. You, amel, and the rest. Do you serioulsy need to remind us every single post???? Like, that gets annoying real fast. If all you do is come to the DC thread and complain that you don't like snyder, BVS, or whatever then what's the point?

He wasn't complaining about BvS or Snyder in that post lol

He wasn't complaining about BvS or Snyder in that post lol
:rofl:

Same dudes. I'm wondering if they're even reading posts anymore.

I suggest you should block all these ppl if that's all you're reading.

Even though other than my post reacting to the 6 things about the Ultimate cut we had all moved on from Snyder or BvS but hey maybe the "whatever" covers anything I post about in here. I'd say **** off to that.

Last edited:
People will criticize movies and people will criticize people criticizing movies and people will defend movies and people will criticize people who defend movies and people will defend people who criticize people defending movies.

I completely agree.. Still trying figure when this happened, which is what I was addressing

Last edited:
I think it would have been cool if Snyder just did the dark knight returns.. At least there will be something cool visually with whatever he does (like sucker punch)

No clue what I would want to see from singer at this point.. 'Usual suspects' came out in '95

Singer is now on my no list with Michael bay

Last edited:
^ You didn't watch 13 Hours?

No.. Last Michael bay movie I watched was the 3rd transformers movie

Tried watching the 4th transformers when it got to cable, that ended pretty quickly

Also tried watching the first new TNMT, which he produced.. That didn't go great either

I didn't try with any of those :lol: Knew they would be bad.

I expect 13 hrs to be bearable the same way Bad Boys 2 was Michael Bay bearable.

I think I read somewhere that Zack Snyder isn't working on DCEU films after Justice League (which doesn't even seem like it's his movie anymore) and I think his wife won't be on for any future DCEU films either.

I can't remember if it was Snyder or Goyer, but I remember them not wanting to include Martian Manhunter because they didn't think he was cool or something dumb like that. J'onn J'onzz is one of the coolest characters ever. I love Vision in the MCU. He might not be Iron Man, but he's an important character to the team and there's still a lot of people who love him. I was concerned about how they would make him look in live action and they nailed it. I think Martian Manhunter could work just as well. Please DC. Let my man J'onn shine in the DCEU.

View media item 2069012View media item 2069010View media item 2069011

^ Repped :pimp:

MM is one of my fav DC characters of the few I actually like.
I think I read somewhere that Zack Snyder isn't working on DCEU films after Justice League (which doesn't even seem like it's his movie anymore) and I think his wife won't be on for any future DCEU films either.
Sounds like great news. Exorcising the Snyder cancer would instill a whole lot more hope for DC movies once he's gone for me.

Should've posted where you read that the second you saw it :lol:

Last edited:
It just popped in my head as I was thinking about Martian Manhunter in the DCEU. It was a while ago when this thread wasn't worth posting in. :lol:

I vaguely remember something about Deborah Snyder not producing films she was attached to anymore and Zack having a project after Justice League that wasn't DC related.

Back
Top Bottom