DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Christina Hendricks has a healthy set of Hayley Atwell's on her. I think she'd be better as Poison Ivy than Mera though.

And why are we already pushing Amber Heard out? Talk about kicking someone when they're down. :smh:

Christina Hendricks has a healthy set of Hayley Atwell's on her. I think she'd be better as Poison Ivy than Mera though.

And why are we already pushing Amber Heard out? Talk about kicking someone when they're down.
mean.gif
I mean, I was good with her casting. But how much longer can they delay this movie because of her situation? Not that I'm blaming her for what's allegedly going on. 

If she filed a false domestic violence report and basically tried to destroy depp's reputation then I won't feel bad a out her getting kicked to the curb at all.

I remember Christina Hendricks from Firefly and she was good in that. I don't recall her jugs being that large though. 

It's like she got double thick out of nowhere. She looked skinny on firefly then she shows up on Mad Men thick AF. Maybe she was really unhealthy years back and barely ate and this is her natural body frame.

Too much boobage for me. Me personally, I like me a set of Atwells. Perfect size. Just perfect.

You're overreacting.
Bruh, do you like trolling or something? How am i overreacting. I just stated what happended and gave an opinion. 
View media item 1877143
She missed one fitting cuz she lost weight (due to w/e is going on with her divorce and domestic abuse case) for a film that's not even filming yet and cuz of that you're saying she should quit and be replaced.

:lol:

Think about that.

It ain't like she missed the first day of filming or a whole week. She missed a fitting. Mind you that is only gossip news cuz of her and Johnny it's not like this is being reported as 'Problems begin to start for the Aquaman film; Heard out as Mera?'

Gung go to get rid of ol girl.

:lol: :smh: But yeah ok, I'm trolling you :stoneface:

Last edited:
Got my tickets today as well!!!!!!!:nthat:  My body is ready!!!!!!!!!!
Also started reading the comic again today!!!!!!
I got mine today too! Was bummed when I first heard about it because it was a Fathom event and the only Cinemark near me is downright filthy, but I come to find out they've completely revamped the place and they finally have reserved seating and recliners, so I got my tickets!

It Sounds Like We're Getting A Major JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Reveal This Tuesday

On Tuesday morning, something Justice League related will be unveiled by Warner Bros. What exactly that is remains to be seen, but a number of the journalists who visited the London set of the movie last week have taken to social media to confirm a big reveal is on the way. Comic-Con is likely to be all about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman, so the studio focusing on this release so soon is a surprise.

I don't think this announcement will affect the JL film. "Something Justice League related" could be anything. Maybe even a formal reveal/announcement for the Booster Gold film with casting and a director. :pimp:

On Tuesday morning, something Justice League related will be unveiled by Warner Bros. What exactly that is remains to be seen, but a number of the journalists who visited the London set of the movie last week have taken to social media to confirm a big reveal is on the way. Comic-Con is likely to be all about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman, so the studio focusing on this release so soon is a surprise.
They've fired Snyder?

They've fired Snyder?

Yeah it's probably a casting rereading that blurb. If it's something they saw in set it must be that

Back
Top Bottom