DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

ADR.

http://filmsound.org/terminology/adr.htm
ADR stand for "Automated" or "Automatic" Dialog Replacement.

Dialog that cannot be salvaged from production tracks must be
re-recorded in a process called looping or ADR.

Looping originally involved recording an actor who spoke lines in
sync to "loops" of the image which were played over and over along
with matching lengths of recording tape. ADR, though faster, is still
painstaking work.

An actor watches the image repeatedly while listening to the original production track on headphones as a guide. The actor then re-performs each line to match the wording and lip movements. Actors vary in their ability to achieve sync and to recapture the emotional tone of their performance.

Rumors of Affleck departing the director’s chair have swirled for a couple of months now, when Affleck let on that the project was having script issues during press for Live By Night, his gangster movie movie he directed for Warners. The issues first came to light when author Bret Easton Ellis mentioned them during a November podcast. Affleck and execs have been unhappy regarding the script for weeks, according to sources.
:smh:

******** fanboys strike again. Damn, you couldn't just let Ben work on the movie? This sucks! I was really looking forward to him directing the batman.

There may be hope.

"There are certain characters who hold a special place in the hearts of millions,” Affleck said in a statement. “Performing this role demands focus, passion and the very best performance I can give. It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. Together with the studio, I have decided to find a partner in a director who will collaborate with me on this massive film. I am still in this, and we are making it, but we are currently looking for a director. I remain extremely committed to this project, and look forward to bringing this to life for fans around the world."

They need to aim high and get someone like Matt Reeves, Gareth Edwards, Drew Goddard, or get Nolangod out of Batman retirement. :pimp:

There may be hope.

"There are certain characters who hold a special place in the hearts of millions,” Affleck said in a statement. “Performing this role demands focus, passion and the very best performance I can give. It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. Together with the studio, I have decided to find a partner in a director who will collaborate with me on this massive film. I am still in this, and we are making it, but we are currently looking for a director. I remain extremely committed to this project, and look forward to bringing this to life for fans around the world."

They need to aim high and get someone like Matt Reeves, Gareth Edwards, Drew Goddard, or get Nolangod out of Batman retirement. :pimp:

Ben will get it right. Director or not, he will get it right.

Ben already prepping to deflect blame if the movie turns out trash I see. They must still be having issues with the script

That was literally my last hope.

Yeah, yeah, he'll find some director to partner on this but that is not the same thing. Its not what I wanted. Now I'm forced to believe all of the rumors about it :lol: How is it hard to make a great Batman script? :stoneface:

This is honestly not the news I need with Donald Trump as president.

The article says Ben and the execs aren't happy with the script. What the hell does that even mean? I always thought it would be tug and pull between Ben and the execs.

The article says Ben and the execs aren't happy with the script. What the hell does that even mean? I always thought it would be tug and pull between Ben and the execs.
Execs breathing down his neck and probably stopping his every creative move

Back
Top Bottom