DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just saying after I saw this I can't be offline for more than a he for **** to change.

I thought SS was pretty garbage but it sold really well and broke a few records. This is how they reward David Ayer?
laugh.gif
On the low son must've been like I'm ******* out or they're actually letting him do a movie he wants to do. If not either this is pretty foul. DDIT - Oh wait Gotham City Sirens is really going to be made a movie?
laugh.gif

If anybody should be getting replaced its Zack Snyder. I actually would've been happy as **** if they announced Mel Gibson was directing Justice League (pt)2.

Anyway, you know somebody in SS2 getting that passion of the Christ treatment. This movie is all the way rated R. Willshot about to leave more shells on the ground than all of WW2. Harley gonna rape torture some guy. Somebody is gonna eat a beating heart (Croc
nerd.gif
).

Such a weird interesting turn. Wonder how John's spins or sells it.
I wouldn't mind this, tbh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was just saying after I saw this I can't be offline for more than a he for **** to change.

I thought SS was pretty garbage but it sold really well and broke a few records. This is how they reward David Ayer? :lol: On the low son must've been like I'm ******* out or they're actually letting him do a movie he wants to do. If not either this is pretty foul. DDIT - Oh wait Gotham City Sirens is really going to be made a movie? :lol:

If anybody should be getting replaced its Zack Snyder. I actually would've been happy as **** if they announced Mel Gibson was directing Justice League (pt)2.

Anyway, you know somebody in SS2 getting that passion of the Christ treatment. This movie is all the way rated R. Willshot about to leave more shells on the ground than all of WW2. Harley gonna rape torture some guy. Somebody is gonna eat a beating heart (Croc :nerd: ).

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Gotham City Sirens, Cyborg, Deadshot, I guess the name of the game for DC right now is Risk City.

Suicide Squad made bank, especially from women and minority's and had legs that BvS wishes it had. David Ayer had mad studio interference during the shoot and he's the one to get the shaft? :rolleyes

******* Mel Gibson? **** that guy

I wish they would let Ayer do his thing and cut down on all the unnecessary garbage.. give him the animated movie and tell him do something simple-ish like that

Given what dude did with end of watch, fury and training day.. it's easy to see what dude would have done without the unnecessary garbage

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought SS was pretty garbage but it sold really well and broke a few records. This is how they reward David Ayer? :lol: On the low son must've been like I'm ******* out or they're actually letting him do a movie he wants to do. If not either this is pretty foul. EDIT - Oh wait Gotham City Sirens is really going to be made a movie? :lol:

Anyway, you know somebody in SS2 getting that passion of the Christ treatment. This movie is all the way rated R. Willshot about to leave more shells on the ground than all of WW2. Harley gonna rape torture some guy. Somebody is gonna eat a beating heart (Croc :nerd: ).

Ayer is directing that Sirens movie so that may be why he can't do it. Also I see SS2 taking a drip at the BO this time around.

SS2 takes a dip of the reviews are just as bad as they were the first time.

I do not like Mel Gibson, but that may be seeing the man and not the director. Like someone said maybe we'll see Joker torture someone to death

Ayer is directing that Sirens movie so that may be why he can't do it. Also I see SS2 taking a drip at the BO this time around.
Doesn't really seem like a reward :smh: :lol:

Its funny, if Mel does direct I can see the movienbeing way better than the first one. Can't call it on box office though.

Doesn't seem like a genuine interest for Mel. He seems like the type to bash cbm's

Doesn't seem like a genuine interest for Mel. He seems like the type to bash cbm's

It could just be a rumour. Again they gonna give three movies to Snyder but draw the line at David Ayer when his did the best?

Suicide Squad made bank, especially from women and minority's and had legs that BvS wishes it had. David Ayer had mad studio interference during the shoot and he's the one to get the shaft? :rolleyes

******* Mel Gibson? **** that guy

Completely forgot all about this :smh:

I swear Mel was bashing SS. Might have been BvS. Or both :lol:.

If he's in this it's a money grab imo

Last edited:
He definitely had some words for BvS:

I look at them and scratch my head. I'm really baffled by it. I think there's a lot of waste but maybe if I did one of those things with the green screens I'd find out different. I don't know. Maybe they do cost that much. I don't know. It seems to me that you could do it for less. If you're spending outrageous amounts of money, $180 million or more, I don't know how you make it back after the taxman gets you, and after you give half to the exhibitors. ... What did they spend on 'Batman V Superman' that they're admitting to? And it's a piece of ****.

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/155...g-budget-movies-and-one-dc-film-in-particular
:lol:

He at least seemed open to do one himself and find out if the budgets had to be that big.

Last edited:
Gotham City Sirens isn't anything I'm looking forward too, but if Ayer taps into the writing he did for Training Day and the directing/producing he did for Fury and End of Watch, he can make it a dope movie. Like a Set It Off with super villains being heroes. It depends who they cast as Catwoman and Poison Ivy. As long as they don't cast Megan Fox.

I don't know the plans but to fit more in Batman's world given his age I know Lena Heady a.k.a Queeen Cersi is interested in playing Catwoman.

So Mel wants in on smashing Margot?

Cuz he could ******* work with Will, Viola, and Jared on anything else. Rest of the cast aint ****.

^ She actually voiced Gideon on the Flash TV show, it was only for like the first season I think.

Also there's a vid of Mel saying he's in the "first date" phase with DC during an interview yesterday.

Last edited:
I don't know if Fox has no competes like Marvel Studios, but I'd love to see someone like Morena Baccarin play Selina.
They only have it for multi-movie contracts and I don't think any actor signed one more than 3 movies.

Highly doubtful for Morena though. Not cuz of a nom-compete but just cuz it's a sure thing as opposed to w/e WB/DC is doing, probably won't line up.

She was Dr. Tompkins (I think) on Gotham and now she's Copycat in Deadpool.

WB, MARVEL, SONY, etc. can poach any of the others.

Last edited:
Wait, she also plays a main character on Gotham as well. Totally forgot about that. Ben Mckenzie even put a baby in her in real life :smh:

I hope this doesn't pan through. I am not a fan of Mel Gibson directing SS2 at all. This was David Ayer's franchise and it should have stayed that way. This ain't how you treat your directors WD/DC!! Movie grossed 745 million and your looking to replace Ayer with this dude?

Good director he may be, but that doesn't excuse his past behavior. I will not be supporting this if it happended. 

Clearly Ayer is not looking to repeat that experience of making the sequel.

I thought he got the shaft but he probably doesn't want the hassle especially if they don't loosen the reins for him.

He was on a streak of good movies until SS.

Back
Top Bottom