DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

plot twist, the collar on the suit isnt that bad. i actually dig the battison suit. that trailer got me hype.

they had owls in certain scenes :nerd: please let this lead to a properly done court of owls for the batman 2. i dont ask for much (i do but still), make it happen dc.

plot twist, the collar on the suit isnt that bad. i actually dig the battison suit. that trailer got me hype.

they had owls in certain scenes :nerd: please let this lead to a properly done court of owls for the batman 2. i dont ask for much (i do but still), make it happen dc.

Court of Owls > Joker as far as movies. I’m fine not getting Joker for a little while. This trailer already has the vibes that make that particular story seem like it would fit perfectly in this world.

Still waiting to see a legit Deathstroke and Mr Freeze in live-action though.

This guy already solved that card riddle...For anybody interested...Didn’t post the tweet with the answer just in case y’all want to see it for the first time in the movie...

I like the attention to detail, but ...
tenor.gif

Yeah it's a weak riddle for the Riddler.

Agreed...

Going to assume that’s the first murder so it was to get Batman’s attention...The heavy stuff comes later on and I’m sure won’t be in a trailer...Considering they haven’t filmed 3/4 of the movie...

Colin Ferrell is pretty dang good. Ain't watched him since that harry potter flick. Still stumped that's actually him...

Cant lie. Aside from that beating he gave, that trailer didn’t do much for me at all. I never had any doubt about Pattinson tho.

I thought DC Fandome was great. Served its purposes and got me excited for all the DC Titles that are coming out.
My only knock is that we didn’t get any surprises - no real new announcements about new movies in development or surprise moments of “x” actor signing on to play “x”

He just doesn't fit the look imo. I wouldn't guess that's batman if not for the title..
The haircut is a little off so that’s messing with the looks but I guess they’re going for the “disturbed” look and Pattinson plays that well

The haircut is a little off so that’s messing with the looks but I guess they’re going for the “disturbed” look and Pattinson plays that well
Yea i'll stay watching. I mean this cast is packed!
Affleck did Gigli, so I'm giving this dude a chance....

Pattinson def doesn't fit the look :lol: but hes a hell of an actor. Looks like this movie is gonna be dark as hell, no ****s given by Batman with a lot of surprises so im all for it.

I was 100% skeptical before

Back
Top Bottom