DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Also miss me with that he missed doing a damn cameo in another movie when you won't okay the sequel.

You let Snyder ruin Superman, Whedon couldn't fix him so you making Cavill the scapegoat

MBJ is great but come on...
:rofl:

C'mon now.

Reminds me of when they considered Will Smith.

Who is in charge again?

More on the way.... WB is going to continue just because...Hollywood does what it wants... this Twitter handle has had some accurate information in the past so...

Man these guys are dumb. If you doing a reboot go hard or dont do it.

JL should've been the reboot. At the end of JL, how the source wall tearing open and the anti-monitor just destroys the DCEU. Then bring in your young Batman.

Also miss me with that he missed doing a damn cameo in another movie when you won't okay the sequel.

You let Snyder ruin Superman, Whedon couldn't fix him so you making Cavill the scapegoat

:rofl:

C'mon now.

Reminds me of when they considered Will Smith.

Who is in charge again?

Man these guys are dumb. If you doing a reboot go hard or dont do it.

JL should've been the reboot. At the end of JL, how the source wall tearing open and the anti-monitor just destroys the DCEU. Then bring in your young Batman.
Well they aren’t doing a hard reboot because Wonder Woman is popular and so is Harley Quinn. So there won’t be a complete slate wipe. Also Aquaman is an unknown. If it does gangbusters you may see mamoa sty around along with Gadot

Statement from Warner Bros.: "While no decisions have been made regarding any upcoming Superman films, we’ve always had great respect for and a great relationship with Henry Cavill, and that remains unchanged"

It's not too late to bring in Nicolas Cage.

latest

My guess is they’re just scrapping the shared universe concept...Everything is it’s own self contained world...Lets then continue with their money makers in place, as well as re-cast and refocus elsewhere...Money says we won’t be seeing a another Justice League movie for a good while...

WAIT CAN ANYONE HELP ME HERE

What happened to Jared Leto as the joker? Did they reboot that joker to Phoenix

Also if warner bros lost Henry cavil and Ben affleck and this news is true
Man :smh::smh:
I was defending the dceu from marvel fanboys for years
Now I might give up

Back
Top Bottom