DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

WAIT CAN ANYONE HELP ME HERE

What happened to Jared Leto as the joker? Did they reboot that joker to Phoenix

Also if warner bros lost Henry cavil and Ben affleck and this news is true
Man :smh::smh:
I was defending the dceu from marvel fanboys for years
Now I might give up
Might? What the hell are you defending in the first place? 3/4 of wonder woman and 1 scene from bvs?

Might? What the hell are you defending in the first place? 3/4 of wonder woman and 1 scene from bvs?
IMO I liked bvs and Justice league,

Just need help figuring out this Jared Leto thing though. Is he still playing the dceu joker or is Phoenix playing him now?

Statement from Warner Bros.: "While no decisions have been made regarding any upcoming Superman films, we’ve always had great respect for and a great relationship with Henry Cavill, and that remains unchanged"
So in other words
"We wish you success in your future endeavors" damn shame
Henry Cavill for Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast?
Not sure why but I tried to imagine this earlier today. Kind of hard to picture

Leto is still making his own solo film and likely make an appearance in SS2 and Birds of Prey

dude should have been the main villain in SS1 anyways

Oh never mind

Just read that Jared Leto is still playing dceu joker but

Phoenix is getting to play an older 80s era joker?

I’m confused as ****

2 hours later and i'm still heated :angry::angry:. Like how?? This ain't rocket science. Give the fans what they want, a MOS 2!! Why is this so hard of a concept to grasp?? That's guaranteed money on the table. Kevin Tsujihara.......you POS!!!

I'm still holding out hope that this is not true, but come on man.......yall are killing me.

Master Zik Master Zik and amell after all the fights we had in here, I throw in the towel. The DCEU is dead without Henry as Supes.

it's like a one-off, elseworld type of situation similar comics, they're going to make films that aren't canon so we might eventually see stories like Kingdom Come or AllStar Superman adapted to the big screen

017_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
018_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

019_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
020_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

015_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
014_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

010_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
009_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

007_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
006_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

2 hours later and i'm still heated :angry::angry:. Like how?? This ain't rocket science. Give the fans what they want, a MOS 2!! Why is this so hard of a concept to grasp?? That's guaranteed money on the table. Kevin Tsujihara.......you POS!!!

I'm still holding out hope that this is not true, but come on man.......yall are killing me.

as of this moment, it isn't true

cavills agent and wb has denied parting ways, there's no MoS2 in the horizon at the moment but he is still in the universe, who knows maybe the outpouring support might push WB to greenlit a sequel?

Wow if Cavill is out! Smh

WB really droppin the bomb on this.

This...

For all the problems WB has had in building their universe, Henry Cavill wasn’t one of them...The man deserved a second film and a chance at a better script...

Can't blame him for dipping. That horrid mustache CGI on the Justice League film must've been the icing on the cake. For a movie with a AAA budget the joint felt like a damn Netflix movie. :smh:

nah they should cast cavil as a innocent bystander in an avengers movie and as the avengers prepare to battle he comes from behind and ask if they need any help? and spidey says nah were good.

Oh never mind

Just read that Jared Leto is still playing dceu joker but

Phoenix is getting to play an older 80s era joker?

I’m confused as ****
Phoenix joke is an elsewords story. Basically just a one off that doesn’t have any connection to anything.

A bit off topic but Rumor has it that Geoff Johns went back to the drawing board with his Green lantern script because Tom Cruise got scared off because Hal died in it. The main gist of older veteran Hal and young John Stewart in a buddy cop movie still exists

Not what if, you get a GL movie with Tom Cruise and Michael B Jordan. the reason his name gets thrown around for everything is WB has a relationship with him and they want to do big things with him. For example his name got brought up in the matrix reboot as well as superman

Master Zik Master Zik and amell after all the fights we had in here, I throw in the towel. The DCEU is dead without Henry as Supes.
You just can’t greenlight something. You need to have a willing director in place that fits and wants to do it. I mean look at how long it took to wrangle Reeves into doing Batman

Last edited:
I'm just figuring out Leto is having his own film as well
Eh that probably won’t happen. The real draw of suicide squad was Harley Quinn. And she’s got her movie already set in stone. The rest of the suicide squad cast are going to be forgotten. Or maybe Leto makes a cameo in birds of prey or sirens whatever it’s called

Statement from Warner Bros.: "While no decisions have been made regarding any upcoming Superman films, we’ve always had great respect for and a great relationship with Henry Cavill, and that remains unchanged"
WHAT?!

What is this?

DC/WB is a bunch of punk *** *****es
Man Of Steel and BVS, cinematic wise (movie score, cinematography, etc.) still leagues ahead of any Marvel film.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Failing @ film.

Just admit you a Snyder Stan..

as of this moment, it isn't true

cavills agent and wb has denied parting ways, there's no MoS2 in the horizon at the moment but he is still in the universe, who knows maybe the outpouring support might push WB to greenlit a sequel?
I really wanted Affleck to be and stay Batman. Personal issues aside. Kept hoping and staying on the positive side of things during the uncertainty the whole time.

However, the rumors started just like this and it took like 6 damn months but eventually became clearly true.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom