DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I saw Aquaman in theaters earlier today.

I thought it was okay. It ran a bit too long.

The acting and visual effects could've been better, but the action sequences were good.

The comedy was off.

Momoa looks the part.

Black Manta was kinda of a waste.

Nicole Kidman looks like she hasn't aged since the 90s, even in her present day scenes.

Overall, I felt Aquaman wasn't as good as Wonder Woman, but it was definitely better than Justice League and Batman v Superman.

Not that I was hype for it but I'm worried Shazam is gonna be just as if not more corny than Aquaman.

Last edited:
Not that I was hype for it but I'm worried Shazama is gonna be just as if not more corny than Aquaman.

The entire premise and trailer was one big corn rest . I think that's the angle they want to run with.

levi was a dumb casting choice. From the cartoons I expect shazam to look similar to superman. he looks like a dork wearing a costume with inflatable muscles.

I mean we'll see.. but with the dc movies, I wait on em anyways

But they need someone like Chris hemsworth, who can look serious out pull off the comedic youthfulness needed

So they gotta remember dude is teenage and not an 8 year old, so look at movies like homecoming or even into the spiderverse (for CBM examples)

I think Levi is perfect.

Nah, This dude is perfect. For the role that is.
89215c447ce466e635eb3d4ef8347f35_S.jpg

What you mean best of this incarnation? :lol: Ain't no other Aquaman movie incarnations.

Better than WW is a low standard granted it ain't much else going on with DC movies.

Back
Top Bottom