DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

There was a hot blonde in the trailers for the pixels movie. One of these franchises needs to give her a part for eye candy.
shes in pretty little liars and spring breakers

im all for eye candy but she should never touch a leading role in the movie

megan fox status 

She did look good holding a sword. Make her one of Thor's main tavern wenches since jane foster doesn't even like hanging with him.

Not bad but I feel like this one could have been a good make-up while Red Tornado should have been the CGI to make him more robotic.

When his eyes were flashing red at like the end of every ep I saw I just thought he's some Supergirl villain but apparently his name is Hank Henshaw who I don't know (found out that's Cyborg Superman which was a red herring). They did good on that twist.

Wasn't long ago I was wondering what DC/WB would do with MM movie or tv wise. I would say he's wasted here but I'll give Supergirl another chance to see what's good.

Is it me or when he transforms in to his Martian form the guy in all that make-up/cgi is somebody else?

Last edited:
Damn it, man. I wasn't expecting spoilers of the show on here. I thought I was the only one really watching :lol:

*notes to avoid thread on Monday nights now

Supergirl is fine it's like a girl version of the flash but my problem with it so far is 1: it needs better villains like her own reverse flash/zoom 2: it needs to ease up on the superman references
If they really wanna wow people they should do they death of superman storyline Clark dies and the other four supermen show up & join her , 3 if eradicater becomes a villian maybe add Jamie Reyes as the blue Beatle and now she has her own crew to call on whenever and now we can get better superman rouges gallery villains like brainiac etc etc......

Damn it, man. I wasn't expecting spoilers of the show on here. I thought I was the only one really watching :lol:

While it's been mostly been BvS talk in here this thread is a catchall for everything WB/DC related except for the Arrow and Flash shows since they have their own threads.

Nobody has bothered to make a Supergirl thread I think and since it was announced it's gotten the most discussion in this thread. So even though it seems nobody is watching and posting about it weekly, something big like the Martian Manhunter showing up on the show as a surprise reveal will get talked about.

Nightwing like the dopest hero that's never been given ****.

Bruh :smh: Richard Grayson is my favorite DC character, if not comic book character in general. Been waiting for him to get his own damn show for years now. He appears in cartoons, films, ******* video games, but can't get an appearance in a show. :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Charlize Theron as Cpt Marvel or bust, there is not a single actress with as much screen presence to hold a film on her own as her....only other would be Jolie....not only that but Charlize with long hair could fit the look easily.

She outshined Tom Hardy in his own film....she's too dope, Disney would drop the ball not locking her in.

Didn't get a chance to watch this I assume:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1631867/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

10409368_422081834654434_2113129262399200681_n.jpg

sorry. I didn't think anyone watched supergirl on here so when the footage popped up online, thought I'd post it because it was interesting to see what he looked like on the show.

My nt brethren
Please forgive me
I didn't know what I was doing
I JUST now seen that new bat v sup trailer
And :wow:
Was that doomsday :pimp:
And that exchange between bat and sup about Wonder Woman :lol:
And when they first meet at Luther party or what ever
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
I honestly didn't have high hopes
Like I though this movie was gonna be decent like the last which I enjoyed
But it looks like it may surpass it