DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Only complaint was the music honestly. Fighting though? Think this is the first live action Batman we've seen where the fighting's looked anywhere near as good as it doesn't in animated adaptations.

As if there was ever any doubt.
tumblr_inline_n6ymz88HCV1qhrzzz.gif

Last edited:
Man, this trailer really made me hyped.. for the Batman standalone film. If Ben uses the same fight choreographer, with his look and storytelling ability, the possibilities are endless. Love Jeremy Irons as Alfred. I liked Caine as the father figure, but having Irons as more of the earth one Alfred is a nice change. Let's cast you-know-who as Gordon, throw Leto and Robbie in the first film and it'll be lit.

Wow. I straight up told my buddy that, that scene looked straight out of the Arkham games. Carley how NT thinks together :lol:

I loved the trailer. I still prefer the music of the first one, though. That music was awesome.

Also man he said he was to slow for his age. Would of loved to see a prime Batman.

Good trailer. Dope fight but even now I think they showing too much. I would've saved that fight for the movie.

Hope Snyder aint lying when he says there's a whole more to the movie.

Back
Top Bottom